LFC4LIFE

!New Liverpool Euro Kit 09/10 Leaked!

Just seen it on the offal.

Looks like a white version of the new Chelsea kit, which is shit. Ergo, that's shit. Miles better than the black one though. They've also got the competitions they should be used for the wrong way round.

Glad it isn't the second one. Way too much black on it for my liking. The first one is just a white shirt with red adidas stripes. i could have fucking deigned that. Piece of piss this football shirt designing lark.

As long as they don't come out with some specific black shorts to alternate with the white ones. I think they missed a trick by not making the stripes the same gold colour as on the new away kit. This would have allowed for easy alternation of shirt and shorts when it's required, such as

Sunderland away

Villa away

West Ham away

Burnley away

I guess we will wear our home shorts as an alternative when required, kinda like

article-1100303-02DEDB1A000005DC-129_468x513.jpg

I like it. Not sure if I'm digging the long sleeved version though.

Agree with that. Wonder how long it will be till its on Easyjung.

Not that I would have bought either of them, but both of our new kits this season have been fucking awful. Whoever designed them needs to be sacked.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Not that I would have bought either of them, but both of our new kits this season have been fucking awful. Whoever designed them needs to be sacked.

I heard Owen Brown had was the one who attended the briefings and design meetings on behalf of the club

I prefer this to the black one. Wasn't too keen on the first viewing but I think it looks quite smart now.

I'm sure people will still buy these, but I think bringing out a new away kit every season along with a new 3rd/euro away kit is a little counter productive. If they've got a shelf life of just 12 months then I think overall sales will be down compared to bringing out a shirt every 2 years. I've lost count of the number of kits we've had in the last 5 years.

Though I suppose the club probably know what they're doing.

Or at the very least make that one the third kit.

I'd be much more ok with that - new 2nd kit each year to please the marketing folks, but bump the old 2nd kit to 3rd kit for the season.