You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Conflict in Afghanistan

Section_31

Tell me President tell me if you will
How many people does a smart bomb kill?
How many of 'em do you think we got?
The General says, we never miss a shot

And we never ever ever keep a body count
We killin' so efficiently we can't keep count
In the Afghan hills the rebels still fightin'
Opium fields keep providin'

The best heroin that money can buy’in
And nobody knows where Osama Bin hidin'

The press conferences keep on lyin'
Like we don't know.

10 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Yes I agree. Nobody is going to try to take on the Talaban now so they can take that country back to the Middle Ages whilst the west looks on helplessly. Millions of women condemned to a shit life. Unbelievable it is happening our lifetimes. 

I'd worry a little bit closer to home before worrying about a country that has gone through centuries living a way the West condemns but they seem ok with themselves.  The West could always stop making deals with said drug lords and stop supplying the Taliban with the opportunities to make money from it too. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/07/2021 at 21:07, VladimirIlyich said:

I'd worry a little bit closer to home before worrying about a country that has gone through centuries living a way the West condemns but they seem ok with themselves.  The West could always stop making deals with said drug lords and stop supplying the Taliban with the opportunities to make money from it too. 

When you say ‘they’ do you include the women shot for going to school or the boys raped as they are pretty? 

28 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

When you say ‘they’ do you include the women shot for going to school or the boys raped as they are pretty? 

You say this as though you know how the majority of the Afghan population feel,I don't yet as pointed out they have lived this way for hundreds of years and rejected any outside interference from both the West and The East. 

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

You say this as though you know how the majority of the Afghan population feel,I don't yet as pointed out they have lived this way for hundreds of years and rejected any outside interference from both the West and The East. 

I don’t think it’s a leap of faith to assume women don’t want to be shot for going to school or the kids being fucked think ‘oh well, it’s our culture’. 

Fucking unbelievable.  

Whether to intervene is a different matter, but to deny this is just fucking wrong is…entirely predictable.  

And if the majority of the Afghans accepted it why do the Taliban need guns? 

12 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

It's the girls and the women I feel worst for. We've let them down so badly. How will they ever forgive us.

It’s ok, they aren’t allowed to speak so we’ll never know they don’t like being shot.  I mean, how else could we know?  

There are about 20m Afghan women.  

10 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

I don’t think it’s a leap of faith to assume women don’t want to be shot for going to school or the kids being fucked think ‘oh well, it’s our culture’. 

Fucking unbelievable.  

Whether to intervene is a different matter, but to deny this is just fucking wrong is…entirely predictable.  

And if the majority of the Afghans accepted it why do the Taliban need guns? 

They tend to need guns because their country keeps getting invaded by countries who want to build pipelines and control the opium production,sorry,I mean save the Afghan women and kids by building MacDonalds and Retail Parks.

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

They tend to need guns because their country keeps getting invaded by countries who want to build pipelines and control the opium production,sorry,I mean save the Afghan women and kids by building MacDonalds and Retail Parks.

And we have an apologist for the Taliban! Boom, never thought we’d see it but I’d have had a fiver it’d

be you.  

Here’s what happens when women are allowed to (checks notes) do what they want. Better tell her she’s a victim of western imperialism and would be better off in a village.  

Nadia Nadim. She was born in Afghanistan. Her father was murdered by the Taliban when she was 11 years old and her family fled to Denmark on the back of a truck. 

Nadia has scored almost 200 goals in professional football and represented the Danish national team 98 times. 

She's completed medical school and is studying to become a reconstructive surgeon when her playing days are over. 

She speaks 11 languages fluently and is on the Forbes list of Most Powerful Women in International Sports. 

If you want to show your daughter a role model, show her Nadia Nadim....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I for one am staggered that someone who takes his forum handle from a guy who killed milllions of people has a warped view of politics.

It’s pretty racist really.  Noble savage type stuff. ‘I want my kids to have every opportunity, but those over there?  Let them have their little traditions’ 

10 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I am not defending the Taliban or any other cunts and you know that ,but the fact that Afghanistan keeps getting invaded and nothing changes. 200 years of war and invasions and yet its still the same. Maybe this is because the people invading actually don't give a fuck about the girls and kids given they do business with other horrible cunts the world over. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

This is the AFGHANISTAN thread you miserable fuckwit.

I know it the AFGHANISTAN thread you fucking pumped up balloon. You gleefully jumped into it showing buckloads of false empathy for Afgani children so im pointing out your lack of any form.of concern for other murdered children proves you to to be nothing more than a grade A fucking hypocrite. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We're getting this predictable, tiresome, false shit in every thread now.

"Eggs were well cooked, beans just right, hash browns so-so, 7/10"

"Yeah, but what about the Palestinians right to a cooked breakfast you baby-killing twat"

• Upvote 8