Section_31

The Conflict in Afghanistan

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Until the next time they murder 3,000 Americans.

I'm going to risk the wrath of Spanner and the forum police again here but any chance of some evidence to back that up?

Can we all at least agree that anyone supporting the Taliban is a cunt? That should be the least controversial opinion on the forum.  Even if you could find yourself supporting them trying to rid the country of an occupier, what they are going to do once in power is unconscionable. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Can we all at least agree that anyone supporting the Chelsea is a cunt? That should be the least controversial opinion on the forum.  Even if you could find yourself supporting them trying to rid the country of an occupier, what they are going to do once in power is unconscionable. 

Agreed.

26 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Gnasher on the paint again.  

Yeah for disputing the Taliban machine gunning schoolgirls and for murdering 3,000 Americans.

I await what Stronts is going to serve us with his next bowl of mixed up mush? The Taliban popped over Portugal and grabbed Maddie Mcann? Burned millions of car tyres to cause global warming? Fixed the US elections with the Russians?

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

Yeah for disputing the Taliban machine gunning schoolgirls and for murdering 3,000 Americans.

I await what Stronts is going to serve us with his next bowl of mixed up mush? The Taliban popped over Portugal and grabbed Maddie Mcann? Burned millions of car tyres to cause global warming? Fixed the US elections with the Russians?

Take it to the McCanns thread 

• Upvote 1

Can't believe it's nearly 20 years like. I was doing my Navy training at the time. Whole base was put into lockdown. Surreal shit for a 17 year old lad. 

2 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Evidence for the 9/11 attacks now being demanded.

That's it. I'm done.

I didn't demand evidence for the 9/11 attacks though did i?

I asked you for evidence to back up your claim that Afghanistan was responsible for 3,000 American deaths.

4 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Until the next time they murder 3,000 Americans.

Unless I'm very much mistaken..the Taliban were not on those planes

In fact..where were they mostly from again?

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

I asked you for evidence to back up your claim that Afghanistan was responsible for 3,000 American deaths.

On channel 4 now. Horrible this..

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

The attacks were organised from Afghanistan by a fugitive from American justice who the Taliban were harbouring. When asked to hand him over, they refused.

None of this is secret knowledge.

5 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

The attacks were organised from Afghanistan by a fugitive from American justice who the Taliban were harbouring. When asked to hand him over, they refused.

You implied the attacks were organized by the Taliban. They weren't, and Gnasher asked you for evidence.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yeah I know; so as I said and as you didn't say, no Afgans were  directly involved in the 9/11 terror attacks that caused the death of 3,000 Americans.