You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Those knock off shirt sites

hamstrung

Haha. Another keyboard warrior who chats shit.

My last line? Just where the fuck do you think a third of the money the club runs off come from? Yep, merchandising. Buy all the merchandising you want (or dont spend it on any at all, its your call) but if you're spending it on knock off shirts, the club gets nowt, zip, nada.

People like you then at some point say 'we cant compete with........' or 'why cant we afford to buy.......' etc. Well there's your answer, because a sizeable portion of income is lost worldwide due to knock off merchandising.

You may argue one or two people buying a knock off has no effect on the club. But, multiply that by a million people worldwide. Perhaps you dont give a fuck at all the counterfeit stuff on sale. Maybe you would if you bought something you thought was 'official' but later turned out to be fake.

Its a question of how you see certain things I guess.

As regards adidas, you need to do some research my friend. Before we signed back up with adidas, you may remember manchester united were caught out by nike for using child labour and sweat shops to produce their merchandising.

Now, you can take it or leave it, its up to you but, LFC didnt want the same to happen so they got a declaration from adidas that no child labour or sweatshops would produce our stuff.

To paraphrase your own question, do you really think all work done in Asia is done under sweatshop conditions? Really?

Oh, and talking shit? There must be some reason your rep is in the toilet.

Your an idiot

Do your reasearch before you think you know my opinions on football and Liverpool

People like you then at some point say 'we cant compete with........' or 'why cant we afford to buy.......' etc. Well there's your answer, because a sizeable portion of income is lost worldwide due to knock off merchandising.

Either go through my entire post history to prove the above or just shut the fuck up.

I am one of the few people on here who understand where the club is at right now in terms of who we are competing with and what kind of players we are able to sign.

I tell you one thing, if you think the fact we cant buy more expensive players is because we dont make enough revenue on merchandise then your fucking deluded my friend.

We cant compete because the people who run the club have fucked up for over 20 years and you want me to support that? You want me to agree with the club on who sponsors us when they cant even fucking sort out the team or squad?

Fuck off from your perch....prick.

As regards adidas, you need to do some research my friend. Before we signed back up with adidas, you may remember manchester united were caught out by nike for using child labour and sweat shops to produce their merchandising.

So you agree major brands exploit cheap labour. They use the profits they make, and instead of employing people in there local economy, they go 1000's of miles to 3rd world countries and exploit them and make even more profit.

And we are meant to support that by buying from them yea?

Now, you can take it or leave it, its up to you but, LFC didnt want the same to happen so they got a declaration from adidas that no child labour or sweatshops would produce our stuff.

Its not just children or sweat shop conditions, your argument is the counter fitters are criminals, and im telling you right now that fucking Nike or Addidas are far from saints. Are they paying these people big wages? Are they fucking up the economy and exploiting cheap labour?

Of course they are, they are just as bad as the counter fitters.

Worst still they come to England and charge us £45 for a shirt when the counter fitters are doing it for £12, for near exact same quality in terms of material and fabrics used? So i should be happy to get ripped the fuck off becuase i know my club get the money and that my club will fucking waste like it has done for 20+ years.

Fuck that mate, i will stick to my guns and maybe when the club does the things i agree with i will consider buying proper shirts again.

I like the direction, owners, manager right now so maybe that day isnt too far away.

Guest San Don
Your an idiot

Do your reasearch before you think you know my opinions on football and Liverpool

Either go through my entire post history to prove the above or just shut the fuck up.

I am one of the few people on here who understand where the club is at right now in terms of who we are competing with and what kind of players we are able to sign.

I tell you one thing, if you think the fact we cant buy more expensive players is because we dont make enough revenue on merchandise then your fucking deluded my friend.

We cant compete because the people who run the club have fucked up for over 20 years and you want me to support that? You want me to agree with the club on who sponsors us when they cant even fucking sort out the team or squad?

Fuck off from your perch....prick.

So you agree major brands exploit cheap labour. They use the profits they make, and instead of employing people in there local economy, they go 1000's of miles to 3rd world countries and exploit them and make even more profit.

And we are meant to support that by buying from them yea?

Its not just children or sweat shop conditions, your argument is the counter fitters are criminals, and im telling you right now that fucking Nike or Addidas are far from saints. Are they paying these people big wages? Are they fucking up the economy and exploiting cheap labour?

Of course they are, they are just as bad as the counter fitters.

Worst still they come to England and charge us £45 for a shirt when the counter fitters are doing it for £12, for near exact same quality in terms of material and fabrics used? So i should be happy to get ripped the fuck off becuase i know my club get the money and that my club will fucking waste like it has done for 20+ years.

Fuck that mate, i will stick to my guns and maybe when the club does the things i agree with i will consider buying proper shirts again.

I like the direction, owners, manager right now so maybe that day isnt too far away.

Haha! Prik.

I suppose next, you'll be telling us all you've supported the club since oh, fuck knows.

You're a dick. Get over it. Now fucking do one.

Guest San Don
Glad we got to the level of your intelligence

Only took 24 hours

If you lived for another 50 years (which you wont) 'mate,' you'd still be sub human. Now fuck off and crawl back under your stone. There's a good chap.

If you lived for another 50 years (which you wont) 'mate,' you'd still be sub human. Now fuck off and crawl back under your stone. There's a good chap.

Either keep the "debate" up with intellect and reason or fuck off.

Jeez, San Don. You're such an argumentative twat. If the Lad want a blah shirt, leave him be. I would never buy a kit anyway. Apart from the retro 70s top i bought for Istanbul ( from the official shop)The last kit I had was the Hitachi kit when I was a kid. It's not something I would buy nor wear at the price they ask. So the clubs not getting my money anyway. But if I would get a blag one and I'd only wear it around the house. I'm not paying 45 quid for something I'd wear around the house. Either way, theyre not getting money from me. But that's just me.

I suppose that makes you a better fan than me, you think your some type of Superfan.

I admire your stance tho & hope you take these principals into everyday life. Only buy British to help the economy. Shop in Liverpool for the Local economy. Never buy any blag merchandise whatever it maybe. Never buy knock off gear because your giving the thieves a market therefore raising our insurances. Those blag DVDs, ruining the film industry they are. Illegal downloads etc etc. fuck off with your holier than thou, self righteous, moral high ground attirude, you massive twat.

Guest San Don
Jeez, San Don. You're such an argumentative twat. If the Lad want a blah shirt, leave him be. I would never buy a kit anyway. Apart from the retro 70s top i bought for Istanbul ( from the official shop)The last kit I had was the Hitachi kit when I was a kid. It's not something I would buy nor wear at the price they ask. So the clubs not getting my money anyway. But if I would get a blag one and I'd only wear it around the house. I'm not paying 45 quid for something I'd wear around the house. Either way, theyre not getting money from me. But that's just me.

I suppose that makes you a better fan than me, you think your some type of Superfan.

I admire your stance tho & hope you take these principals into everyday life. Only buy British to help the economy. Shop in Liverpool for the Local economy. Never buy any blag merchandise whatever it maybe. Never buy knock off gear because your giving the thieves a market therefore raising our insurances. Those blag DVDs, ruining the film industry they are. Illegal downloads etc etc. fuck off with your holier than thou, self righteous, moral high ground attirude, you massive twat.

Oh look, another keyboard warrior turns up.

If people want to buy knock off shirts, that's up to them. I can understand someone who maybe has a few kids and not much cash and cant afford to shell out the price of 2 or 3 shirts. But adults?

Like I said, the new retro range of shirts are great and cheaper.

A lot depends on people's perception to counterfeit goods though. Its the victimless crime after all. Well no, its not, its theft like it or not. Personally, I've never got this notion that theft in any form is ok. Maybe that's why I dont have a criminal record or caution to my name?

As regards houlier than thou, look up ironic in a lexicon. Oh, and that's for giving me some inspiration again :P

If people want to buy knock off shirts, that's up to them. I can understand someone who maybe has a few kids and not much cash and cant afford to shell out the price of 2 or 3 shirts. But adults?

A lot depends on people's perception to counterfeit goods though. Its the victimless crime after all. Well no, its not, its theft like it or not. Personally, I've never got this notion that theft in any form is ok. Maybe that's why I dont have a criminal record or caution to my name?

As regards houlier than thou, look up ironic in a lexicon. Oh, and that's for giving me some inspiration again :P

Your perception on who gets the money from shirt sales and "the good" they do with that money is just naive and stupid. Criminals exist in the global corporations that your so keen to feed.

I honestly think you should delete your profile and start again. 6,000+ posts and if today's evidence is anything to go by.........you've been a dumb prick in most of them.

My god, your one bad tit.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...