You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Those knock off shirt sites

hamstrung

i hate to see a fellow red struggling though

pm me your bank details and i will send you £20

Very smart of you eh, not going to fall for that ;)

You sound like one of those Nigerian princes who email you for your bank details :D

1. The shirt's not going on my arse.

2. If I need the XXL, surely I've already spent it on cake and chips?

Mmmmm, chips and gravy.....

1 no one said it was

2 a big truck like you can never have too much cake and chips....... or gravy

your making me feel hungry now

chippy or pizza - what would you go for big pants ?

Aye right sure ;)

At least you got yours. Ordered the italian one about 4 weeks ago and still aint fucking got it! Their site has been down and all for ages. Think ive been done by some thai cunt

My Argentina away shirt arrived the other day so it will probably arrive, i ordered mine at the end of May.

The lads trying to sell his blag shirt over on the Fleabay as a 'brand new Liverpool FC home shirt' that a family member got him. No mention of it being blag.

People don't need to know, plus they aren't 'blag' they are seconds, plus I'm starting the bidding on Ebay for £10, yes £10 so people can do what they like, your opinion has no relevance to this thread

People don't need to know, plus they aren't 'blag' they are seconds, plus I'm starting the bidding on Ebay for £10, yes £10 so people can do what they like, your opinion has no relevance to this thread

Plus you're a cunt.

They are blag and unless your family are Asian footy shirt wholesalers then you're lying. Bad form.

Plus you're a cunt.

They are blag and unless your family are Asian footy shirt wholesalers then you're lying. Bad form.

Is that necessary? I don't know what the problem is, if you aren't bidding or wanting to buy it, then why comment and abuse me?

Is that necessary? I don't know what the problem is, if you aren't bidding or wanting to buy it, then why comment and abuse me?

'Hi fellow Kopites. This is a brand new Liverpool FC home shirt that was given to me by a family member, however, the shirt is too small for me due to the fact it is a medium mans size and I'm a large.'

Those opening 3 words are worth a neg anyway but you tried to pass it off as the new home shirt without mentioning its origins in a Thai knock off shop. That makes you a cunt, under the Consumer Act.