You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brookside

Elite

Not free but if you go when there is no workies on there then you can wander round there. You can go right up to the houses and look in and everything, one of the doors was open last year when i went so i went inside but then shit out because the security fella started shouting.

I think i remember Jimmy (well Dean Sullivan) saying that he would make a bid to get all the houses and bring brookie back but he failed in his bid. They sold for like 735k.

Not free but if you go when there is no workies on there then you can wander round there. You can go right up to the houses and look in and everything, one of the doors was open last year when i went so i went inside but then shit out because the security fella started shouting.

I think i remember Jimmy (well Dean Sullivan) saying that he would make a bid to get all the houses and bring brookie back but he failed in his bid. They sold for like 735k.

Ahhh right. Sounds good.

I also heard about him putting a bid in but yeah, he did lose.

I just want it to come back onto our screens. Repeats would do...

Did you go in yesterday when you took that picture..?

Ye i just pulled up but there was a new fence on the place but someone had already broken it so you can walk right in, i didn't go all the way in though as i had to rush off but nobody else was there, the odd time you will get other people looking around at the same time like.

Ye i just pulled up but there was a new fence on the place but someone had already broken it so you can walk right in, i didn't go all the way in though as i had to rush off but nobody else was there, the odd time you will get other people looking around at the same time like.

I might go up there sometime.

It looks completely different now though from the pictures...

Does it look crap now when you're actually there?

Well it's still decent to go like but it hasn't changed all that much, just overgrown weeds and that but you still recognise everywhere. One thing i notice everytime i go there is that it looks tiny compared to what it did on tele.

Well it's still decent to go like but it hasn't changed all that much, just overgrown weeds and that but you still recognise everywhere. One thing i notice everytime i go there is that it looks tiny compared to what it did on tele.

Yeah, it is something I'd like to do.

Houses do look smaller and stuff on that picture though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Got a picture with Big Jimmy C when I seen him in town haha the big gay legend.

Whenever I think of brookie I always remember when Jimmy Corkhill owned the chippy and he used to soak his feet in the vinegar at home and some fella bought a portion of chips, opened them and munched a chip before he left the chippy and choked on a toenail!