You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brookside

Elite

21 hours ago, Scottish Steve said:

I was a guest on Soccer AM back in 2002 (Hearts fans were the supporters of the week) & Tinhead was on too. He came across as a bit of a twat if truth be told

I had no idea who he was until a fella I worked with,lived in Tuebrook and watched Brookside a lot,told me who he was. I still wouldn't recognise him and he does sound like a bit of a twat.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

My grandparents lived quite close to Brookside close I think. They were on Lewisham road and I think they used to drive past it when we stayed at there’s over school holidays.  

On the way to work there is a fisheries called Brookside fisheries with a sign advertising it.  Always makes me think of something Brooky every morning. 

Humming the brooky theme tune can be quite therapeutic.  Dee-dooo-de-dooo-dedoooooo do-do.......And thinking of a young moist and firm Julie Peasgood. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

On the way to work there is a fisheries called Brookside fisheries with a sign advertising it.  Always makes me think of something Brooky every morning. 

Humming the brooky theme tune can be quite therapeutic.  Dee-dooo-de-dooo-dedoooooo do-do.......And thinking of a young moist and firm Julie Peasgood. 

And does she? Bet you'd like to find out?

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Watched Simon O'Brien on buy it, build it, flog it or something on the tv this morning after getting cheesed off with the woke shit on BBC News. Fuck me, he's a grey haired old guy now reduced to hawking himself around morning tv!

Sounds like he was doing something with his beloved blues.

Loved the way Redmond knew he was a massive blue so made him a kopite in the show.