You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tommorows bollocks

fowler9

so what does everyone think the sunday rags have in store for us

Agger of to Stoke in a swap for Diao

Torres to Chelsea

Xabi to Madrid

Masch to Barca

Arbeloa to madrid

us to sign Downing and Heskey

Not bothered to be honest, as far as I care they can go and cum in their own hanging attention grabbing, filthy fat deluded fucking faces. The deluded time wasting cunts.

They just piss me off because it's the same old shit time and time again, the timewasting, attention whore, mummy never gave me enough attention fucking sweaty as fuck fucking ballbag sad sewer dwelling fucking filthy look at me dirty fucking fat fucking cunts.

Yeah, I just love em. And if you're confused as to why I just went so mad, just think of that fucking murduch owned, respectless fucking rag called the cunting s*n. Because half the time they all seem like the same thing.

As daveu and goodfellas would kind of say : fuck em in the ear, then fuck em in their other fuckin ear. (the respectless sweaty fucking cunts.)

Edited by Red Phoenix

alex using his mate mullock at the mirror saying they will sign Toure from Barce and masch will leave and go to Barca............they should of got there facts right Toure has just signed a contract extension.

still seems to be a lot less bollocks in the press today maybe they are starting to realise Rafa holds the cards and he will make the decisions who goes and who stays not Alex using his contacts in the press to try to unsettle us

alex using his mate mullock at the mirror saying they will sign Toure from Barce and masch will leave and go to Barca............they should of got there facts right Toure has just signed a contract extension.

still seems to be a lot less bollocks in the press today maybe they are starting to realise Rafa holds the cards and he will make the decisions who goes and who stays not Alex using his contacts in the press to try to unsettle us

probably more likely they have realised they can only sell the same bollocks story so many time

Wow, I knew I went over the top when I posted here but didn't think I'd gone that mad. Had been out until 5am when a bar in town kicked out, then had to walk home for miles after not having enough cash left, and just went insane on the way home and finished with that post before going to bed.

I remember walking at least a mile down one road shouting "ball bag!" at every car that passed me and wouldn't give me a lift (even if it was going the other way!) how none stopped and came after me I don't know.

I bet yesterdays papers were still full of shit though.