You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Voronin back to "conquer Prem"

Flying Pig

Us, some French Shite, four goals, The Crow instrumental in all of them, ran the show like a fucking boss, even did a Zidane pirouette for good measure.

Those poor smuchks didn't know what had hit them!

Genius is a term bandied about with flagrant regard to reality, but that night Andriy was, and still is, a genius!

Godspeed Voro, godspeed.

*wipes tears from eyes that are red from reminiscence*

Everyone is entitled to one good game.

In 2005 against Bayer Leverkusen in the away leg, Igor Biscan was playing Michel Platini like passes. This was no mean feat either, Bayer Leverkusen in Germany gave Real Madrid a hiding in the group stages.

Welcome to the Internet you fucking imbecile!

After you've blown your lonely synapses wondering why I responded in such a manor, stop, breath, think, then inhale deeply...the gas pumping out of your oven.

Bisous.

Welcome to the Internet you fucking imbecile!

After you've blown your lonely synapses wondering why I responded in such a manor, stop, breath, think, then inhale deeply...the gas pumping out of your oven.

Bisous.

Hey hey there is no need for the abuse.

The idea of a football forum is to debate. I don't think you've grasped the concept. Debate means that posters will agree/disagree.

You seem to have the IQ of a similar size to a Manchester United fan. Mushrooms have a higher IQ than Manchester United fans.

It also seems to me that the lunatics are running the asylum.

Hey hey there is no need for the abuse.

The idea of a football forum is to debate. I don't think you've grasped the concept. Debate means that posters will agree/disagree.

You seem to have the IQ of a similar size to a Manchester United fan. Mushrooms have a higher IQ than Manchester United fans.

It also seems to me that the lunatics are running the asylum.

Nobody with an iota of cognitive dexterity would use such a base, tawdry generalisation. Back down off your soap box cub, it's a long way down from the summit of Mount Pious.

Ps. Are you sick of seeing 'Whoosh' after all your posts?

Nobody with an iota of cognitive dexterity would use such a base, tawdry generalisation. Back down off your soap box cub, it's a long way down from the summit of Mount Pious.

Ps. Are you sick of seeing 'Whoosh' after all your posts?

There is no whoosh after all of my posts. Where did you get that gibberish from, the voices in your head perhaps?:wow: