so I meet you at the cemetry gates

Keats and Yeats are on your side

A dreaded sunny day

so let's go where we're wanted

so I meet you at the cemetry gates

Keats and Yeats are on your side

but you lose

because Windass is on mine

She's a fucking horror. I couldn't give a shit is shes worth millions, she a fucking useless bag of foul smelling shit. I know Andre is as thick as Allbran shit but he does seem like a nice guy.

She's using Andre to look after her (and his) kids while she shags the world whilst being photo'd around the world, whilst he tries to keep his dignity. I'm not particularly bothered about his 'status' but to see any person break down in the worlds focus is sad. I hope he finds someone nice (like Melons) and she ends up with no nostrils like Danielle Westbrook.

On a personal note, I hope Pete has a career as I'm considering becoming a Peter Andre-a-gram, cos I'm gorgeous.

I felt sorry for Peter Andre until I realised that its all his fault.

He decided to marry her.

He decided to be dead nice to her.

He decided to knock her up, twice.

He decided to try to make it work.

She continued to be a fucking selfish bitch.

Guest ShoePiss

I feel sorry for the people that know anything about what ever this girl has done and what he has put up with. Beyond him being a cheesy popstar and her having big tits I don't know anything about them, I like that.

I feel sorry for the people that know anything about what ever this girl has done and what he has put up with. Beyond him being a cheesy popstar and her having big tits I don't know anything about them, I like that.

Thems the facts - I stopped paying attention after that. I was hoping this thread might contain something like big tits/car crash - that would have wrapped it all up for me.

She's just a spunk bucket, she had a kid by dwight yorke who she knew liked to shag around, but she put her self on a plate for him cos he was well hung, now if you ask any one a white girl with a mixed race kid looks a bit of a slapper, then she's flirted with andre in the jungle, ended up with 2 kids by him, treated him like shite & finally he's had enough, only got her self to blame really

Guest ShoePiss
She's just a spunk bucket, she had a kid by dwight yorke who she knew liked to shag around, but she put her self on a plate for him cos he was well hung, now if you ask any one a white girl with a mixed race kid looks a bit of a slapper, then she's flirted with andre in the jungle, ended up with 2 kids by him, treated him like shite & finally he's had enough, only got her self to blame really

you fuckwit

Let's cut the bullshit & political correctness out of this, but it's true, they do, they might be the nicest persons in the world, but a mixed race child to a white girl makes her look trashy

Guest ShoePiss
Let's cut the bullshit & political correctness out of this, but it's true, they do, they might be the nicest persons in the world, but a mixed race child to a white girl makes her look trashy

There's no bullshit or politically correctness in saying you are a complete fuckwit because it's true.

To you, in your tiny, pea-brained mind it may look that way but please don't say 'anyone' or talk in absolutes about this. I'll bet not one forumite will agree with what you are saying...

Jesus. This is TLW, not the BNP, you know.

I'm spreading and its your lucky day.

Have some neg you moron.