You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

MICHAEL OWEN BROCHURE

Guest simon

10 minutes ago, moof said:

I don’t mind him anymore. He’s clearly a weird guy but he was great for us and I’ve found his punditry to be some of the more palatable stuff out there recently. Also this shit is funny 

Find it funny too so much so I might not boo him at the next testimonial....

Anyway fuck the Geordie's the "sign on" singing cunts

Always remember when he signed for Newcastle and was dragged into SJP to be unveiled. He said something about everyone knowing what’s gone on (alluding to trying to get Liverpool to outbid NU) “but I’m here now.” Looked and sounded for all the world like it was a move of last resort.

I'm indifferent to Owen, he's such a bland character he's like a picture that was designed by an architect and not an artist, bereft seemingly of everything that makes a footballer likeable. He's 110% business. Goal records were probably kept on a spreadsheet by his uncle for a small wage.

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

Just trying to work out when we missed out on him? He’d have been class but depending on the year we may have struggled to get him the kind of service he needed.

2003 according to this.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2371772/Houllier-could-yet-rue-missing-out-on-Shearer.html

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Stickman said:

Not sure why he should expect anyone to buy it when the cheeky cunt said this a few years back

"Michael Owen has confessed he has never read a book"

I bet he's coloured a few in though. Before he ate the crayons, at least.

• Upvote 1