Sign in to follow this  
windass

ashley at Liverpool

I thought it would be a thread about Ashley Young.

My thoughts excatly.

I cant beleive that I am that starved for information that not only do I check every available website to see if we have signed Jonhson or any other player for that matter but also believe a thread that is not even about a player that I want at my club but about a silly rich fat guy that likes to play God with his employees. (And scene!)

Sad really.

I can only imagine what his fat arse-belly would look like squeezed into one of our jerseys in the director's box.

Come on though, if he managed to get Kevin "The Messiah" Keegan back to manage us, we'd all love him. And especially if he then, after Kevin walked out because of mis-management, convinced Robbie Fowler to take over with half a dozen games to go, to try and secure our Premiership survival.

The Carlsberg sponsorship is up soon isn't it? Wouldn't we look like lovely chavs with Sports Direct on our chests.

My thoughts excatly.

I cant beleive that I am that starved for information that not only do I check every available website to see if we have signed Jonhson or any other player for that matter but also believe a thread that is not even about a player that I want at my club but about a silly rich fat guy that likes to play God with his employees. (And scene!)

Sad really.

You are far from alone

Guest davelfc
What would you do if the sky fell in? What would you do if your arm burst? What would you do if flowers started growing out of your Jap's eye?

Give me strength.

Get interflora?

I can only imagine what his fat arse-belly would look like squeezed into one of our jerseys in the director's box.

Come on though, if he managed to get Kevin "The Messiah" Keegan back to manage us, we'd all love him. And especially if he then, after Kevin walked out because of mis-management, convinced Robbie Fowler to take over with half a dozen games to go, to try and secure our Premiership survival.

The Carlsberg sponsorship is up soon isn't it? Wouldn't we look like lovely chavs with Sports Direct on our chests.

....and we'd have Dennis Wise as director of football.