Genius at work. Ommadawn has always been a favorite piece, but to see Oldfield perform live with his band is sublime

Mike Oldfield - Ommadawn (Live At The Gateway The…:

Show that to Stu Monty and his rail engineering crew, who are clearly having us all off based on what the Japanese are capable of.

its gonna take merseyrail nearly 6 months to change the colour of plastic at hamilton square station in birkenhead

i'm pretty sure this is what they're doing as it took the same length of time for the refurb to liv central

Show that to Stu Monty and his rail engineering crew, who are clearly having us all off based on what the Japanese are capable of.

In the UK that would be 2 men to do the work, 5 to stand around telling them what to do and 1,193 to brew up.

From the comments, it seems that she was acting the cunt towards the guy long before the cameras were rolling, hitting him with her shoe and spitting on him too. After a while, he just lost it and clocked her in the mush. That's the bit that was captured on camera. As for the others seemingly not doing anything about it, apparently it's because they all thought she was a cunt who deserved it.

^ Pure win that, if I'm ever arrested and dragged out of a restaurant I hope I manage to carry myself with the same level of dignity.  "And you sir, are you waiting to receive my limp penis?"  Classic.

Anyway:

The first one alone is brilliant, the other 99 aren't too shabby either.

"You tell him.  Tell him I'm coming.  TELL HIM I'M FUCKING COMING!"

• Upvote 1