You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 22/01/2022 at 10:10, rb14 said:

And I'm sorry for breaking the rules of the OP "YouTube CLIP of the day", today is my YouTube CLIPS of the day. 

One of my favourite YouTubers is JS Magic. You can watch absolutely ANY of his, but here's one he posted yesterday - and that's my out. It's a YouTube clip of the day before...

Would have been much better without the noisy annoying cunts.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rb14 said:

Oh fuck yes. 1:50 and 7:20.

There were a few name ones that raised a chuckle. E Norma Stits being one of the standouts. The second one you mentioned was literally someone who couldn’t keep his mind on the job.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's just a prank, bro. Bro, bro, it's just a prank.

A couple of recent examples caught the eye- this is not a recent thing, there've been dickheads pushing this way too far for years. We're not talking the elaborate and ridiculous pranks from the likes of Remi Gaillard, this is end stage capitalism- kids basically assaulting passers by for social media likes and rep.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/apr/05/youtube-prankster-tanner-cook-classified-goons

Telling that the nature of the prank isn't specified. No, it's almost certainly not a reason to shoot someone, but you're doing this shit in the land of the gun. Oh, and that picture is exactly what you'd expect from a minor Youtuber, utter wanker.

https://www.facebook.com/tustinpolice/posts/pfbid0txT2eVP7R8QRTkttiLWYYb4VgUsP9YfkpkaRYqEWFNQcAY5ehEEBfdwJEDMnrZehl

https://www.today.com/parents/moms/social-media-prank-left-california-mom-twins-hospitalized-rcna77698

Laid on a bit thick (to say the least) in the second article, but a woman had an epileptic fit after a bucket was put on her head while shopping- as she panicked, the kids who did it laughed and carried on filming. She passed out and cracked her head.

I don't want to be old man yelling at cloud, but this is ridiculous, is it that hard to leave strangers alone?