You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fan made No Man's Sky video. The game is well known for being an overhyped letdown, it's been transformed by several updates though into something closer to what it was originally supposed to be. Music is from Interstellar.

I've been thinking about getting this, really not sure but it looks stunning.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2018 at 6:43 PM, Shooter in the Motor said:

That fella has posted other sting/bite vids, one of which is being bitten by a giant centipede. Oh. My. Goodness.

In Thailand years ago, I was bitten on my foot by one of those fuckers. I can honestly say that had someone given me the choice, I'd have cut my leg off. 36 hours of living hell. Truly truly grim. 

3 hours ago, rb14 said:

That fella has posted other sting/bite vids, one of which is being bitten by a giant centipede. Oh. My. Goodness.

In Thailand years ago, I was bitten on my foot by one of those fuckers. I can honestly say that had someone given me the choice, I'd have cut my leg off. 36 hours of living hell. Truly truly grim. 

I think I may have posted some of them in another thread - bullet ant, tarantula hawk and giant centipede. There are others too, he has been grabbed by lobsters - turns out they only really grab humans hard when in captivity - and the last one which will be on youtube in December will be him being stung by the executioner wasp. Billed as the most painful sting of all.

You could have been famous if you were videoing your foot at the time of being bitten by the centipede. I can't believe he chooses to let them bite and sting him through choice.

Those clips all have the same dialogue.

Coyote: I'm Coyote Peterson, and I'm about to get stung/bitten by a [insert nasty bastard critter].

Gets stung/bitten.

Coyote: DAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!

Still has the wherewithal to cover nasty bastard critter in glass cage.

Cameraman: Are you alright?

Coyote: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Deep breaths.

Coyote: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Coyote: I'm Coyote Peterson, and I'm about to get stung/bitten by a [insert nasty bastard critter].

Gets stung/bitten.

Coyote: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Deep breaths.

Coyote: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aye. It’s great entertainment 

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

Gets stung/bitten.

Deep breaths.

1 hour ago, moof said:

Aye. It’s great entertainment 

Why change a winning formula? I'm looking forward to seeing the last sting!