You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Pistonbroke

Wonder why this BBC bellend jibbed his Twitter account off. What a massive biff, like Basil Fawlty on Cocaine. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Citizens arrest. Haha. Fuck off.

To be fair, they all seem like fucking backwards cunts though.

I have a feeling he may regret his actions, made the red tops already. 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/david-attenboroughs-producer-fergus-beeley-10858115

David Attenborough's producer Fergus Beeley has been filmed threatening to perform a citizen's arrest as he hysterically told a family to "get ready to die".

Horrifying footage shows Beeley - who worked with the legendary environmentalist on top BBC series like Planet Earth - leaning into a parked car and aggressively screaming obscenities.

The drama is believed to have unfolded after a number of drivers pulled over after one car hit another after an incident on the M27 this weekend.

Beeley is seen in the footage telling a woman and her son, 11, in the backseat of the car: "I wouldn't talk to ******* like you."

As the man in the front seat gets out, the terrified woman asks him to shut the door.

"You said you want us dead," the woman continues.

"I do want you dead," says an agitated Beeley to the man.

"Put your hands on the car and get ready to die, this is a citizen's arrest."

He then begins pointing at the woman and her son saying: "You're under a citizen's arrest, you're under a citizen's arrest, and I tell you what, you are, too."

Upset and angry, the woman calls back: "That's my 11-year-old-son, what's he done?"

Unfazed, Beeley continues to shout: "You're under under a citizen's arrest."

The passenger asks a passer-by to act as a witness, who then bravely tries to stand up to Beeley.

"I got punched by her", Beeley claims, an allegation the woman instantly denies.

"You didn't see her on the motorway with dangerous driving," he continues.

"He needs a doctor, somebody needs to call the doctor", the woman says.

When the witness asks Beeley why he is involved, he claims he was just "trying to stop a death on the motorway."

"I'm not going to quieten down, because this is a citizens arrest," Beeley continues, before the footage ends.

Beeley's Linkedin profile suggests he and David Attenborough have been working together for over 25 years.

The pair have teamed on a number of nature shows, including Natural World between 1992 and 2016.

They have also worked together on the Planet Earth documentary shows.

The BBC have been approached for comment.

What an absolute helmet.

I watch a lot of these road rage videos on YouTube to be honest. I'm ashamed to admit I've had temper issues on the road before (nothing serious, just flicking the V's and shouting and the like), and watching these videos is a constant reminder of how much of a twat it makes you look. 

I'm a much more reserved driver these days.

How the fuck did bloke just stand there and let him stick his hands close to his face and not say i word. Im not generally one to twat somebody but that fucker screaming,grabbing the car,abusing family id have twatted the crazy twat into next week