You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rick Parry

fowler9

ATK broke this about a week ago, its been doing the rounds.. and I think he will end up there. Be interesting to see if he starts buying players quickly there....given that Man City probably want to get into the PL aristocracy - then Parry with his background would be a good appointment.

Football has a habit of rewarding failures.

What's happened to Gary Cook at Citeh? Wasn't he rumoured to be replacing Parry a while back?

Cook is still there but he is a Media/Marketing and Brand man - I guess they want Parry for the football side of things e.g. fixtures, liaising with the FA, Uefa etc.

You are thinking of Makintosh who they sacked and is currently out of work.

Cook is still there but he is a Media/Marketing and Brand man - I guess they want Parry for the football side of things e.g. fixtures, liaising with the FA, Uefa etc.

You are thinking of Makintosh who they sacked and is currently out of work.

Alistair Mackintosh is at Fulham.

Citeh, Parry will be an excellent acquisition for your cause. He will get contracts sorted out and buy players before you can blink your eyes. He will also be able to negotiate the best sponsor deals and attract the best investors there is to join him. Get him before any other top clubs get him.

Don't forget his forte, sorting ticket allocations

I'm more worried about what Parry is taking with him. Chelsea pretty much did what they did with United's scouting reports.

If you were wanting anything from Liverpool, it certainly wouldn't be our scouting reports. You also don't need scouting reports for the kind of players Citeh want to sign.

Would you be surprised? Who do you think has leaked all our transfer targets to City? City were going to target us as they think we are the 'most vulnerable' of the big four.

Excellent point.

Almost all of the Chav's successful signings came from Kenyon nicking the Manc's scouting reports.

We arent the most vunerable, I dont know where this comes from. If anyone is its Arsenal and they'll be safe cos City will always be City.

Parry will fuck them up if he goes there.

We're the most vulnerable in the medium/long term because sooner or later our precarious finances will catch up with us if we don't get new owners.

In 3/5 years time, arsenal will be raking it in from their new stadium while we'll still be waiting for that spade in the ground.