You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ashley Young

Maniacworld

adding to the rumour mill...I need your reviews about this guy....Will be far better than riera and with his pace can prove a pain in butt for any defence.He has shown his worth at villa and needs to prove himself with a challenge at a bigger club and in europe as well....been linked with madrid .....Can be the missing link ????

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No thanks. We need better than Young, I'd prefer to give Babel a go.

i wont be that harsh on babel as is been critisized mopst of the times.probably needs a more share of play time to get going and more than that confidence from the manager.hardly getting a start and always been brought to the pitch after 70th minute (what rafa been practising,seems reluctant to me to make early substitution)

HOW CAN HE BE JUDGED LIKE THAT.obviously the whole thing has really shook his confidence...more likely to leave this summer.who knows. YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE

No thanks. We need better than Young, I'd prefer to give Babel a go.

That makes little sense.

But Babel is pants, unlike Young.

i wont be that harsh on babel as is been critisized mopst of the times.probably needs a more share of play time to get going and more than that confidence from the manager.hardly getting a start and always been brought to the pitch after 70th minute (what rafa been practising,seems reluctant to me to make early substitution)

HOW CAN HE BE JUDGED LIKE THAT.obviously the whole thing has really shook his confidence...more likely to leave this summer.who knows. YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE

I bet you do. Frequently

I bet you also "TRAVEL ON THE TOP DECK OF THE BUS ALONE" quite a bit, too.

Or maybe keep Tennants?

He's a good winger. Decent lad, too. If you know him well, and hang round his "ends".

Or is it yard?

Crib?

yup tennant is not only decent....u may say he is the best in the world.what the fuck....keeping aside his assists i hardly remember if he was able to put in a single cross...(obviously that means cross in th danger area which doesnt start past the goal posts) :wallbutt:

if he was scouse he'd be a world beater because we have no chance of signing him he's rubbish

still only a kid , good set pieces, great pace, can score, can cross and can take on a player but looks like he lacks strength, stamina and experience - tail end of the season he was a shadow of his early season form

not sure why he hasn't been given more of a go for engerland given the lack of options certainly looks more of a game winner than Downing

i think riera had a great first season and even got into the spanish team and scored the winner against turkey. He will be used to no xmas break this year and the pace of the game. I think he will get better and better, why do our players only get given a year. Look at kuyt a few years on.

Young is very over rated imo and hasn't really shone in a team that plays quite open and doesn't get the park the bus treatment.