You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

if you have got a nintendo ds light or a dsi look here

ex1020

for members only i have R4 cartridge that just pugs in but has 40 or more of the very latest games on or give me a bit of a list £35 cant go wrong with the dsi chip more that 60 games £55

just Plug it in and play your games dead easy no modification of the console required.

for members only i have R4 cartridge that just pugs in but has 40 or more of the very latest games on or give me a bit of a list £35 cant go wrong with the dsi chip more that 60 games £55

just Plug it in and play your games dead easy no modification of the console required.

I'm not quite sure Dave wants his board to be used as advertising space for your games piracy.

Or go to a certain online supplier that has been posted here before, and get an R4 (For DS/DS Lite) for £17-odd delivered, or the Acekard 2i (DS/DS Lite/DSi) for about £23.

Then, buy a microSD card of your choice (Proper R4 only supports 2Gb none-SDHC. It's the fake R4s that support >2Gb...) and fill it up with legal homebrew. As for the latest games, I do not condone going to various piratey torrent sites and downloading warez at all. That would be very, very naughty...

Or go to a certain online supplier that has been posted here before, and get an R4 (For DS/DS Lite) for £17-odd delivered, or the Acekard 2i (DS/DS Lite/DSi) for about £23.

Then, buy a microSD card of your choice (Proper R4 only supports 2Gb none-SDHC. It's the fake R4s that support >2Gb...) and fill it up with legal homebrew. As for the latest games, I do not condone going to various piratey torrent sites and downloading warez at all. That would be very, very naughty...

sorry mate but they are all fake as R4 is no longer any ways ,all cards are cloned and as for 2 gig card yes version 1 will have only 2 gig but version 3 now and supports up to 8 gig but i have 4 gig cards thaT COME WITH MINE ALL IN PRICE.

This supplier *does* have the last of the original R4 carts. If you look around for some of the guides regarding "How to spot a fake", these ones pass every test even down to the packaging and firmware compatibility. Try using any of the non-legit R4 firmware on them and they shit it. Only takes orig firmware or the modded YSMenu as below.

There have been some problems with some of the fake R4s blowing the slot 2 fuse in the DS itself. Easy to fix, but a pain in the arse when it happens.

As for the orig R4s anyway, been no firmware updates for a while due to them knocking it on the head, but you can use a modded YSMenu firmware for compatibility.

There are also some fake R4i's (DSi compatability) from the same supplier for a score, but dunno owt about them whereas the acekard appears to have loads of recent updates and a decent bit of support.

ANY WAYS JUST TRYING TO GIVE A DEAL OUT TO THE LADS ALSO BEEN DOING THEM FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND NEVER EVER SEEN a fooked R4 yet and as for blowing fuses never ever seen that either ,just a load of scare mongering as i have dealt these in Mancheaster computer fair bowlers selling these along side a well known fella game station who used to trade in liverpool till they got nicked and no problems ever.

any ways if any one wants one or a cable box or satellite system for foreign channels that shows all the footy and more pm me. no probs.

keith

To be fair, I've personally known of one R4-III which has took a fuse out by itself, but google around and you'll see plenty of posts about it happening, although to be fair a lot of them are to do with the N5 and other "not even pretending to be a Revolution" cards.

Anyway, fair play to you the ones you have, they'll do a job for those who can't be arsed or don't know how to set these cards up or where to get the games but seriously, this ain't the place to advertise it especially as you're supplying them pre-loaded with software.