You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it how a stinking park tramp like Durango is now the fountain of insider information.

Anymore from you and you'll be joining the Juan Galonso Posse, that might be ok by you, but i don't think they'll like the idea of you joining them.

Saddle up we move at dawn.

Dont talk shite. Durango has said things that turned out to be correct' date=' but to say hes the only one. Get fucking real.[/quote']

Well I'm still waiting for Heskey to put pen to paper, and Barry............

This would be the same Chris B who exposed what was going on with the yanks then when they were plotting to sack Rafa?

Looking at what Bascombe wrote towards the end of his time at the Echo, and everything he's written since he's been at the Sunday S*n - ask yourself if he wrote that article to help Rafa, or to revel in the fact he thought Rafa was on his way out...

I know what my money would be on considering he's taken every opportunity to snipe at Rafa for as far back as I can remember.

He got lucky that we as fans actually put apathy aside and got off our collective arses and showed how much Rafa meant to us.

If you honestly believe Durango is the only person on here who posts thing that turn out to be correct then your fucking deluded.

Fine I'm deluded then. I'm sure there's plenty of people that post good info on here. I'm just pointing out to your mate Rash that far from being a 'piss stained park Tramp' he might just actually have some good info, and as far as 'big' bits of info, off the top of my head the one thing I can remember thats actually happened has come from him.

He can speak for himself CaptainK or do you like bumming park tramps? Actually you seem the type.

Isn't that a bit rich from someone who has made a habit of shouting comments from behind the bigger boys backs in recent weeks (and been called up on it by others?).

If you honestly believe Durango is the only person on here who posts thing that turn out to be correct then your fucking deluded.

Mick, I don't profess to being ITK, true I've got things right but I've also got things wrong.

I think the point Plev is trying to make, is that Bascombe CAN'T be seen as a reliable source, because quite clearly he isn't.

You have Sources, so do I and others, but I know for certain that Bascombe names pretty much stinks within the Club.

I think there are a number of people who call things right.

The problem for us that don't have contacts are all the other wannabees or those who turn a little bit of gossip into something that it's not.

Also some of he stuff that gets posted, people should think carefully about where that info is coming from.

We've spent years crying out for things to be sorted out at the top. Now we're finally getting shot of Parry.

For years, parents of the local kids have complained about the treatment their kids got, etc. We've seen young LFC supporters end up at other clubs' acadamies. We have a total clear out and maybe some of these things can get sorted and the academy can convince the local lads to sign up for us rather than Everton or piss of further afield.

We spend millions on the academy and in terms of the first team we have very little to show for it recently. Warnock turned out not quite good enough for a club with ambitions to win the title. Spearing? Who knows? Darby? Who knows.

Maybe if we can attract and keep the best/most talented of the local kids, Rafa wouldn't need to go looking abroad for the Pachecos and Nemeths, Buchtmanns, etc.

Yes it's sad to see "good reds" lose their jobs. But for whatever reason the same is happening to thousands every day.

It's all very well having a debate, but the atmosphere on TLW at times has turned poisonous.

Is this really how Liverpool fans behave?

Seriously people, everyone needs to take a step back.

Cardie I have spent my whole life fighting my own battles, what the hell are you on about? Me? Hide behind others? Right.

Durango has been the most abusive guy on here for months. Because people have worked out he is pro Rafa he now has supporters. Some weird shit happens on this forum.

Cardie I have spent my whole life fighting my own battles, what the hell are you on about? Me? Hide behind others? Right.

Durango has been the most abusive guy on here for months. Because people have worked out he is pro Rafa he now has supporters. Some weird shit happens on this forum.

Fuck off you twat.

I ain't supporting anyone. Simply calling you on personal abuse and then you start on me.

Well you can fuck right off, you know nothing knob jockey.

Guest RafaIsRafa
Because people have worked out he is pro Rafa

You make it sound like supporting the manager is a criminal offence.

Guest RafaIsRafa
I love it how a stinking park tramp like Durango is now the fountain of insider information.

And I have a "neg" from you saying "grow up man", not all that big on taking your own advice I see?

You were called up on it a week or so back as well rash.

Don't try and martyr yourself on the back of Durango now, personally i couldn't care less which people are in the know.

Got that right, you being allowed back being one of them.

Long before he left the Echo Bascombe was peddling his analysis that there were two Liverpool's - Rafa's and Parry's. It was an extreme exaggeration. But it was the view he peddled to anyone who communicated with him privately and it also could be discerned in many of his reports although he was a bit more politic about disguising it when he was with the Echo.

Clearly he aligned himself with what he thought was "Parry LFC", which included all the cooks and bottle washers who were happy to pass on anti-Rafa gossip to him.

The anti-Spanish xenophobia that creeps into his remarks is all part and parcel of his technique of currying favour with his informants who, by and large, are disenchanted Parryists.

You make it sound like supporting the manager is a criminal offence.

Now there is some irony right there if ever there was any. I have felt like a criminal on here for two days when I dared to question his transfer record as the wolves hunted in their packs and descended on to me. Rash has taken terrible stick on here, I class him as a good fella, some of the stick deserved and some not and I think he knows that.

Rash as Durango said, join my ''posse'', you are more than welcome. I await with interest to see who he has lined up next.

As for Chris B I get the impression him and Rafa were fine and they had no problems around the time of the shit hitting the fan over the yanks plotting to sack him. Someone made the point earlier he revelled in that story. I really don't think that was the case at all.

Someone also made the point of the shit he was saying when he was with the Echo. I am assuming this was when Houllier was the manager and he was basically saying what the majority of fans were thinking towards the latter part of Houlliers reign. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Some people have a real hard on for Chris and analyse everything he says and read too much in to it. If he is that unimportant nowadays as peoiple have said then why do people who say that cling to his every article? Puzzling to say the least.