You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ian garro
I'd back that no problem.

Also , final warnings for going for a sausage roll before the half-time whistle.

Is right. I'd also like to propse a firing squad for those bastards who constantly arrive 3-4 minutes into the game, then have to go the bog half way through the 1st half.

Harsh ? Yes. Fair ? Yes, yes I think so.

This thread got me wondering: do you think there actually exists a not well-liked kitman out there?

I've heard Daffyd Gethin at Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch FC is non too popular because he doesn't use Daz but some cheap Asda own-brand shit on the kit.

What does happen to the matchday kit? I believe each kit is date stamped (?) or is it re-used?

Just curious cos I remember seeing something on the Manure kit and the shirts had the match info on them eg MUFC vs Liverpool + date.

I think practice must vary from club to club. I know at Everton it used to be the case that David Unsworth's wife had to wash the kit and effect any sewing repairs, but I've no idea who's wife does that now. Maybe Jenny Seagrove as she doesn't appear to have much to do in between each series of Judge John Deed.

I think practice must vary from club to club. I know at Everton it used to be the case that David Unsworth's wife had to wash the kit and effect any sewing repairs, but I've no idea who's wife does that now. Maybe Jenny Seagrove as she doesn't appear to have much to do in between each series of Judge John Deed.

Steven Pienaar's, which might explain a few things.

Everton Wives...

Any chance this is being driven by a financial crisis? In all seriousness it's the kind of thing companies do when about to go into administration! All very odd.

Could be. Maybe he was using too much detergent and they're trying to reduce the club's overDreft.

Any chance this is being driven by a financial crisis? In all seriousness it's the kind of thing companies do when about to go into administration! All very odd.

I'd say your right. That coupled with the fact that we have not spent billions in the transfer market thus far means we are going into administration.

I just hope we don't replace him with Bolton's kit man.

If we're trying to make the kits last, the last thing they need is an Ariel bombardment.

Could be. Maybe he was using too much detergent and they're trying to reduce the club's overDreft.

These are Bold statements. It could have been that he misheard Rafa saying we want £15m Robin Van Persil.

Coat.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

They've also gone as far as letting the player liason officer go, who's been there for years and was close to a lot of the lads, got told just as he was leaving for a holiday.

I think it's probably one of two things, either it's Rafa empire building, or he's taking a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

Personally I think the way it's been handled is bang out of order, and whether it's as a result Rafa's paranoia or he's merely flexing his muscles a bit, he's hardly covered himself in glory in this paticular episode.

It may well be something that might come back and bite him on the arse at some point

They've also gone as far as letting the player liason officer go, who's been there for years and was close to a lot of the lads, got told just as he was leaving for a holiday.

I think it's probably one of two things, either it's Rafa empire building, or he's taking a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

Personally I think the way it's been handled is bang out of order, and whether it's as a result Rafa's paranoia or he's merely flexing his muscles a bit, he's hardly covered himself in glory in this paticular episode.

It may well be something that might come back and bite him on the arse at some point

I can't believe a manager of the club would be allowed to do this, surely its the job of the CEO when he comes? It just seems so strange.

I can see the bulletin boards being flooded by disgruntled former employees or their mates disguised as "insiders" with an anti-Rafa agenda. But hang on that's already the case on TLW. If Rafa is doing the sacking it might be a case of "may as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb".

Norman Gard is a lovely man,real shame that he's been ousted, I wonder if his ASSISTANT will be promoted ???

I really don't understand what's going on, surely Rafa is in charge of the Football side of things?? Surely hiring and firing of club staff isn't under his remit is it? any one care to enlighten?

Also is it for sure that it's Rafa pulling the trigger? Could it not just be major cost cutting measures by the owners?

I really don't understand what's going on, surely Rafa is in charge of the Football side of things?? Surely hiring and firing of club staff isn't under his remit is it? any one care to enlighten?

Also is it for sure that it's Rafa pulling the trigger? Could it not just be major cost cutting measures by the owners?

Don't be daft its got to be Rafas fault..:whistle:

Any truth in the story that David Moores is going to drive the team coach next year? After all he's always on the team bus and was told to make himself useful.

The cunt should be made to push the fucking team bus. We'd save on fuel that way.

Who have you heard of that doesn't sound like a football person? I would have thought the player liaison officer reported to the Academy director and the kit man to the manager of the relevant team.

It seems a pretty straightforward case of Benitez cutting out the last vestiges of the Steve Heighway culture to me.