You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

20 minutes ago, Mook said:

I think it's time to knock the birds threads on the head.

People can't post pictures of girls in their mid to late 20s without being called a nonce, it's very tedious.

I was about to suggest sticking to the milf thread but this day in age you just can't be sure 

29 minutes ago, Mook said:

I think it's time to knock the birds threads on the head.

People can't post pictures of girls in their mid to late 20s without being called a nonce, it's very tedious.

Bollocks to that. May as well just all give up, chops our balls off and play craps with them in the alley.

If cats have got a problem with poontang they can go on Twitter and brag to the world for attention that they're now proudly asexual and manically depressed - neither of which I'm sure has anything to do with the other. 

captain-picard-the-line-must-be-drawn-he

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 29/01/2022 at 15:48, mars said:

Lady Miss Kier (Deee-Lite)

lmk.jpg

I went out with a girl who was the image of her and she was fit as fuck. 

Was going great till she told me she’d been going out with some 26 year old bus driver who wanted to fill me in after she told him she was leaving him for me.

I was only 17 at the time and thought it’d be best if we went our separate ways. 

If anyone knows a girl called Kathy from Halewood who’d be about 49 now and went to Mabel Fletcher college in 91, can you tell her I was asking about her. 

• Upvote 1