You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The twats that are Nick Griffin and the BNP.

RedBrian84

There are probably many threads on this already, but here goes. Was reading today that he's been invited (or so goes the rumour) to that garden party with the Queen at Buckingham Palace??

For fuck's sake. Whatever your views are of the Royals- pro or anti- he surely cannot be allowed to attend this function, where many ordinary people who have done a or a lot in their own way, to making this country a bit of a better place?

If it's true, then who drew up the invites? I've been told that the Queen doesn't make the invites herself, one of her lackys does that, so who's the grade 'A' twerp who invited a man who claimed that Sol Campbell and Rio Ferdinand "could never be British because they are black"????

A man who slated Prince Charles for "betraying" this country with his support for people of all backgrounds and races?

It makes my blood boil. I got a leaflet through from the BNP urging me to vote for them. I initially went to chuck it, but through some morbid curiosity I read it. And was disgusted and completely flummoxed as to how anybody could possibly vote for these twats? Needless to say, every person on the leaflet was white. There were phrases like "British jobs for British workers" and claims that they would pull all troops out of foreign theatres. All of which was a thinly veiled cover for their intolerance, hatred and bigotry that would see this country descend into chaos.

I know many people will say that "they would never get in power", but the same thing happened in Berlin in 1932. A country with a wonderful culture allowed a minority party with a complete loon at the helm to take power, with promises of jobs for all Germans to get out of the crippling worldwide depression. Oh, and to rid Germany of the "underclass" that was responsible for all its woes.

History repeats itself when people are ignorant to it. This "political" party of racist thugs must never, ever be allowed anywhere near Westminster.

He's been invited by Richard Barnbrook, a BNP member of the London Assembly, along with the rest of the assembly (I think).

I thought the BNP leaflet was quite funny, especially the bit about getting out of the EU because they want to flood us with Turkish immigrants, before praising St George (who was Turkish)

It also reels off a list of great British victories and battles, but makes no mention of the other races that fought for us in those battles. Wonder what the BNP have to say about the rights of Gurkhas to stay here?

He's been invited by Richard Barnbrook, a BNP member of the London Assembly, along with the rest of the assembly (I think).

Jesus Christ. Surely somebody high up in the Palace should intervene and cancel the invite? This country really has gone to hell in a handbasket if he gets to trumpet his views on the Palace lawns.

I'd have more respect for them if they just admitted they were small minded racist cunts rather than trying to dress themselves up as human beings with a genuine agenda.

Not long back on the tv Griffin was being interviewed by the BBC and in the background was a BNP banner along the lines of:

"Muslims killed by labour: 2400

Muslims killed by the BNP: 0

WE OPPOSED THE WAR IN IRAQ"

Well that was very nice of them to be so considerate of all their muslim friends, they must be a nice party afterall. You couldn't make it up.

Jesus Christ. Surely somebody high up in the Palace should intervene and cancel the invite? This country really has gone to hell in a handbasket if he gets to trumpet his views on the Palace lawns.

The Palace have issued a statement basically saying that should the Queen run into him she will shake his hand as she's polite to her guests. A spectacular misstep on their part methinks, but there you go. Philip will undoubtably ask for a membership pack....

I thought the BNP leaflet was quite funny, especially the bit about getting out of the EU because they want to flood us with Turkish immigrants, before praising St George (who was Turkish)

It also reels off a list of great British victories and battles, but makes no mention of the other nations that fought in those battles. Wonder what the BNP have to say about the rights of Gurkhas to stay here?

That was the other emotion that ran through my mind when I read it. They really have no idea do they?

If they bothered reading their history at all they would realise that throughout the course of history this country has been a melting pot for all cultures, civilisations and races. Before the Norman Conquest there were already Roman descendants, Saxons, Moors, French, Spanish...

It's the cultural mix that makes this country great. He (and the "party" he represents) are small minded, small time pricks. It'd be a cold day in hell before I voted for them.

I'd have more respect for them if they just admitted they were small minded racist cunts rather than trying to dress themselves up as human beings with a genuine agenda.

Not long back on the tv Griffin was being interviewed by the BBC and in the background was a BNP banner along the lines of:

"Muslims killed by labour: 2400

WE OPPOSED THE WAR IN IRAQ"

Well that was very nice of them to be so considerate of all their muslim friends, they must be a nice party afterall. You couldn't make it up.

They dont kill muslims, they just throw them out of the country... what about white muslims?

I got one of those leaflets. I read it because I was curious as to how they'd word their policies in a reasoned, eloquent and sensible manner. I concluded that it's designed to hit s*n and star readers. If it wasn't for the fact that there's a significant proportion of the electorate who take them seriously it would be quite funny.

Bunch of cunts.

Muslims killed by labour: 2400

Heh, that's quite a good one actually; it's kinda hard to argue with stuff like that when it's true.

Anyway, I would have imagined Griffin and Barnbrook would get on like a house on fire with the royals. Prince Phillip is legendarily backward, and of course, there is a history of far-rightism in the British Royal Family:

Hitler-460x276.jpg

I got one of those leaflets. I read it because I was curious as to how they'd word their policies in a reasoned, eloquent and sensible manner. I concluded that it's designed to hit s*n and star readers. If it wasn't for the fact that there's a significant proportion of the electorate who take them seriously it would be quite funny.

Bunch of cunts.

And that's the worrying thing. Like I said, history has a habit of repeating itself if people are ignorant to it. I'd love to think that the vast majority of people in this country wouldn't go anywere near the BNP, but my head is overuling my heart. There are far too many blinded, blinkered people who are simply ready to vent their anger and suppressed hatred on the next available scapegoat, and Nick Griffin would readily provide that.

In the years between 1939 and 1945 thousands of people died for this country, died to prevent facism and to prevent people like Nick Griffin from stamping all over the democracy that defines us. If he steps on the lawns of the Palace, he'll start doing just that.

And that's the worrying thing. Like I said, history has a habit of repeating itself if people are ignorant to it. I'd love to think that the vast majority of people in this country wouldn't go anywere near the BNP, but my head is overuling my heart. There are far too many blinded, blinkered people who are simply ready to vent their anger and suppressed hatred on the next available scapegoat, and Nick Griffin would readily provide that.

In the years between 1939 and 1945 thousands of people died for this country, died to prevent facism and to prevent people like Nick Griffin from stamping all over the democracy that defines us. If he steps on the lawns of the Palace, he'll start doing just that.

I think you're worrying too much there mate. The BNP are just agitators, they may have a few councilors but they'll never be a real political force in this country. The dynamics of modern Britain are totally different from those in Germany at the time. The Germans didn't like democracy, they preferred strong leaders, plus they'd been emasculated on the world stage and wanted their self respect back. It was never really about immigration, and although the Jews were the subject of abuse for centuries, Hitler wasn't put in place because he hated Jews, he was put there because he presented himself skillfully as the strong ruler they longed for, and also because the ruling classes and industrialists thought he'd do a good job of keeping out the Communists. Hitler was sponsored by some very rich people, not the mob - in many ways he created the mob himself.

There will never, ever be 'bottom-up' change in this country, ever. The media and the very rich are the kingmakers. Blair wasn't the people's choice, he was Murdoch's.

Edited by Section_31

Was it Hague who said on Newsnight last night that they have Winston Churchill on their leaflets, a man who's defining moment was standing up to an ideology the BNP are uncomfortably close to.

They're not too au fait with the words 'irony', 'hypocrisy' or 'inconsistency'. I can only think they're immigrant words.

It also reels off a list of great British victories and battles, but makes no mention of the other races that fought for us in those battles. Wonder what the BNP have to say about the rights of Gurkhas to stay here?

I think Nick Griffin done a blog about the Gurkhas saying that they shouldn't have the right to stay because they are 'foriegn mercenries'. Unfortunatley I cant find a link to it, hopfully someone else can.

He really is a horrible cunt and I couldn't help laugh at the BNP leaflet I got through the letterbox the other day.

He's a bloated, pop-eyed, racist fucking cuntlip, one of the most loathsome men in this country. I would happily pay at least £100 to watch him being burned at the stake, more if I was able to set light to him myself with my trusty Zippo and throw turds at his smouldering embers. I had a dream once in which I fed him feet first into an industrial bacon slicer. Best night's sleep I ever had.

I remember Paxman interviewing him on Newsnight a few years ago - for all he presents himself as the urbane face of divisive politics, it took Paxo about five minutes to have him spewing nonsense about building "peace walls" around all-white enclaves and sending anyone "of colour" back to "where they came from". If in fact they came from Britain, having been born here, Mr Griffin felt that it was still perfectly reasonable to send them back to wherever he felt they came from, or where their parents or grandparents came from, or anywhere apart from Britain.

He did say that this would be achieved by voluntary migration "wherever possible" though, so that's OK then.

Arsehole. My grandad fought a war against cunts like him.

Edited by RoboRiise

The Royal Familly are German FFS. Sax Warburg (sp) was the family name before it was changed to Windsor.

Anyway, the BNP are standing at the next election around here, which is a pretty strong tory area.

Waits for abuse.....

I like this little piece by a comment writer in today's Times:

'The more I think about it, the easier it is to picture Nick Griffin at a Buckingham Palace garden party.

Roaming the lawns. Not knowing what to do with his cocktail sticks. Maybe slipping them into a pocket. Awkwardly circling the Queen, and spluttering crumbs of scone over people he doesn't recognise but knows he should. Later he'll get home, and be mortified to find the remains of that cucumber sandwich he lost in the marquee mashed into whatever shiny fabric he's stretched over his fatboy British Beef backside.

What I can't figure out, though, is why he's so keen to go. “It is something people are going to have to get used to,” harrumphs that same BNP spokesman, “as we become part of the Establishment.”

The Establishment? You lot? Aren't you supposed to be against the Establishment? Isn't that the whole new strategy - to present yourself as an alternative to this corrupt, back-slapping system of ours, that stifles our national discourse, and makes us pay for its bath plugs? But no. They want to go to the garden party. In a terrible, warped sort of way, it's almost quite sweet.'

Like Section said, I don't think it's worth worrying too much about these oddballs. They will always represent the minority viewpoint in Britain, and long may that continue.

Let him speak/turn up.

He is an odious shit.

But the point of free speech is we defend it for views that are abhorant.

Moreover i am very confident about how moronic his views are.

I want to hear them because i know they can be destroyed.

There is nothing he can say that i need protection from because it is wrong.