You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A thread about a man named Xabi

dave u

What to do?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. What to do?

• Buy Dave House, Gerrard centre mid, go 442.
    • Buy Augero, Gerrard centre mid, stay 4231.
    • Gerrard in the hole, buy centre mid, stay 4231
    • Don’t care, kill Rafa, burn down RBS

The gayest few words ever posted on any forum in history. Negged.

Do you think I don't know that people do it to me and thats why I said it? There are loads on here I despise, have you ever heard me ask them not to be quoted? Its fucking gay to the max, fucking girls grow some balls if you wanna be amongst men.

Homophobia is not big and it's not clever...suits you.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamsik is the only one i'd be looking at, he is a superb talent and scores at a similar rate to Gerrard. He is tall, physically ready and would add something in my opinion.

we should be able to prise him out of Napoli if we wanted but it would cost big, big money

the other names bandied around just dont inspire.

Hamsik is more like a gerrard rather than a alonso. He's hardly the holding midfielder type. I'd prefer Melo myself as he plays in a similiar style to alonso.

Hamsik is the only one i'd be looking at, he is a superb talent and scores at a similar rate to Gerrard. He is tall, physically ready and would add something in my opinion.

we should be able to prise him out of Napoli if we wanted but it would cost big, big money

the other names bandied around just dont inspire.

You're now posting the same thing over and over about Hamsik.

Will Joe Cole not be jealous?

Swap him for sneijder, robben and horse face.

Fuck that. Why should we take players an inferior team want shot of? Get the money and spend it on players we haven't humiliated recently.

The men who could replace Xabi Alonso at Liverpool

Alonso's likely arrival at the Bernabeu may well see Sneijder...

He is Manchester City's forgotten midfield man thanks to injury but remains one of English football's brightest prospects...

The Ghanaian was linked to Liverpool during his stint at Portsmouth and still has many admirers in the Premier League...

Whilst he appears to be one of Everton's main transfer targets this summer, it wouldn't be the first time Benitez has hijacked a move by the Toffees - Mohamed Sissoko, anyone...

The Portuguese midfielder has been looked at by Arsenal, Manchester United and Bolton in the past, but no move has yet materialised for the 23-year-old...

Based on very little other than my own sporadic observations of potential Xabi replacements, my order of preference is:

Defour

Sneijder

Veloso

Muntari

Jonhson (would be higher but for his poor attitude)

Notable mention to Hamsik who appears highly thought of but I have never knowingly seen the bloke play.

I know that if I wanted to join a club as much as he states he does, then I wouldn't hesitate to do it if that's what was necessary. But he won't, will he. I said ages ago that nobody would come out of this well and I'm right.

Where has he stated this then?

Rafa owes Xabi nothing. Yes he wanted to move him out last year but it didn't happen. Rafa then played him, he played well and now Real want him. Well they can have him- at the right price. Xabi owes us nothing and vice versa- business is business and schnapps is schnapps. Some people need to remember NOBODY is bigger than the club.

Where has he stated this then?

Well according to a fan on RAWK who got invited to Xabi's wedding (jealous?). They were singing Xabi's going to Madrid songs at the wedding reception.

LOL (I'll take it this time hammy, it's worth it).

sell xabi, go and buy stephen ireland...mould him a little...bob's yer uncle. £17.2 million should do the trick.

I think that's a decent shout. He's a really good player.

BUT... he's such a twat, and his hats, and his tattoo, and his voice and his face, he's just too much of a twat to sign.

I think that's a decent shout. He's a really good player.

BUT... he's such a twat, and his hats, and his tattoo, and his voice and his face, he's just too much of a twat to sign.

Don't....you'll send us down the road of rather having a winner than a nice guy....we've been down that road one too many times.

I'm not sure Ireland would work so well with Gerrard playing ahead of him, I think someone like that Xabi Alonso chap would be the best option.

*Fingers in ears, I'm not listening*

Well the article fits right in with the impression I have got when I have considered the actions from both Rafa and Alonso during the recent season.

Its nothing new to me at all, whats new on the other hand is the spin Rafa is trying to put on things.

Its easy to know what to believe, unless you you are complete snappahead.

Rafa:

1. Pissed off because of the Inter game and the birth of Alonso`s son.

2. Pissed off because Alonso took pako`s side.

3. Tried to sell Alonso for nothing other than an personal agenda.

4. Desperatly tried to get rid off him for a cut down price.

5. Not once during the season has he praised Alonso while praising everything form the tea lady to Kuyts undrwear and Lucas choice of soap in the showr.

6. Again tried to get rid off Alonso, briefed clubs about him being availible.

7. naming a price for Alonso, Mascherano on the other not for sale.

8. being pissed off because the inferior barry once again slipped through his fingers.

9. Demanding loyalty from Alonso in the same press conference he talks about the money grabbing Barry, what about his loyalty last season.

Alonso:

1. Have answered a direct question about the tax situation.

:wow:

It all makes sense now. You're 8 years old, aren't you?

Seriously, as an attempt at summarising whats happened here, that is so laughably juvenile, its impossible to know how to argue against it. So in that sense, I guess you win.

I'd love to put you in a time machine, and send you back to Shanklys time. The kind of childish anger you would have displayed against Shanks for his ruthlessness would have been funny to see.