You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A thread about a man named Xabi

dave u

What to do?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. What to do?

• Buy Dave House, Gerrard centre mid, go 442.
    • Buy Augero, Gerrard centre mid, stay 4231.
    • Gerrard in the hole, buy centre mid, stay 4231
    • Don’t care, kill Rafa, burn down RBS

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he scored against Manchester City at Anfield and set up two of the goals against Arsenal off the top of my head.

You would get more success if you showed a picture of a naked women to the Pope and asked him if he had any regrets!

Some people don't do 'alternative'

I knew Keane wouldnt work and I went on record and said it wouldnt work because we hadnt addressed the problem of the previous season and it came back to bite us in the arse this season. However for me which is why I am so excited about next season Rafa seems to have finally grasped the nettle about what needs to be done next season and I am very positive about next season now.

Why Rafa supporters just cant accept mistakes were made and Rafa detractors just accept that every manager is entitled to make mistakes and we all move on as one big happly family is beyond me.

Lets look forward and not backwards

i agreed and agree bout Keane, who has said no mistakes have been made ? Last summer seemed to be one massive mistake, Reira apart. Like you i believe managers are entitled to make mistakes, Rafa has many times, but hte negative outweighs the positive by a mile and the continuing 'we cant attack' crap has just got my goat this morning.

1124 BST:Barcelona are set to bid £17m for Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano after Barca's technical director received permission from Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez to make an offer.

If this is true then I am presuming Masch definitely wants to go and we have a plan to replace him. I hope this means the clear the air talks with Alonso cleared the air ...

If this is true then I am presuming Masch definitely wants to go and we have a plan to replace him. I hope this means the clear the air talks with Alonso cleared the air ...

I'd rather lose Mascherano than Alonso at this stage. I seriously think we should ask for Toure in return, or failing that have a go at getting Lassana Diarra.

1124 BST:Barcelona are set to bid £17m for Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano after Barca's technical director received permission from Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez to make an offer.

What's the source?

It's a nothing story. Permission to make an offer. What sort of shite is that?

Barca: "We'll make a bid if you give us permission to offer you some money?"

Rafa: "Go on, how much then?"

Barca: "£17 million!"

Rafa: "hahahahahahahahaha"

All players have a price. What the fuck does permission to make an offer mean? If somebody phoned up and asked if they could buy Torres and Rafa says "How much are you willing to pay?" Does that constitute permission to make an offer?

BBc gossip page - quoting some Spanish media source

Crikey, must be true.

(IF TRUE) It means Rafa is encouraging them to make an offer rather than saying "Not for Sale at any price".

If it means Rafa comes out the badman, yes he is.