You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A thread about a man named Xabi

dave u

What to do?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. What to do?

• Buy Dave House, Gerrard centre mid, go 442.
    • Buy Augero, Gerrard centre mid, stay 4231.
    • Gerrard in the hole, buy centre mid, stay 4231
    • Don’t care, kill Rafa, burn down RBS

Chelsea can't even fucking complain about Refs, look at that twat at the Bridge leg of our game, gave EVERYTHING Chelsea's way in the second half and even played advantage when Lucas got tackled, the back went backwards and they scored.

Bent.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea can't even fucking complain about Refs, look at that twat at the Bridge leg of our game, gave EVERYTHING Chelsea's way in the second half and even played advantage when Lucas got tackled, the back went backwards and they scored.

Bent.

We got deservedly and rightly humped against Chelsea, and no amount of bleating will change that fact.

Hopeless how, to not go with the standard criteria PL refs are working from where you give Drogba every decision when he falls over like a 1 year old girl just because the wind changes direction?

Chelsea were absolutely robbed and that was plain to see

Chelsea were absolutely robbed and that was plain to see

No they weren't, Barca had a blatant pen in the first leg not given, and god knows how many cynical fouls that went unpunished, the second leg Chelsea had ONE good shout for a pen, the hand ball, the rest you would be spitting if they went against you.

The worst decision of the night was the sending off of Abidal.

I could have just said that Chelsea are cunts and got what they deserved but.....

Are you sticking up for a fellow Norgie, Code? Not like you.

I`m not particulary fond of Øvrebø, but I think he got most of the major decisions rigth and the ones he got wrong penalized Barca more than Chelsea.

I agree with Whelan.

No they weren't, Barca had a blatant pen in the first leg not given, and god knows how many cynical fouls that went unpunished, the second leg Chelsea had ONE good shout for a pen, the hand ball, the rest you would be spitting if they went against you.

The worst decision of the night was the sending off of Abidal.

I could have just said that Chelsea are cunts and got what they deserved but.....

The Malouda foul was a penalty too. One foot inside the box, one outside = Penalty.

The Malouda foul was a penalty too. One foot inside the box, one outside = Penalty.

Malouda foul?

You mean when Malouda threw himself inside the box to make contact with the defender, that could easily have been a yellow card for diving.

Malouda foul?

You mean when Malouda threw himself inside the box to make contact with the defender, that could easily have been a yellow card for diving.

That aside, the ref decided it was a foul and gave it in the wrong place. Two mistakes by the ref then :whistle:

Just because he gave a foul for a incident inside the box, everybody is conveniently forgettign the fact it was not a foul in any way shape or form!

blind if you think anything other than chelsea were completely robbed. If we were in their position we would be going insane.

Name the decisions that were wrong?

Ill give you the Hand ball from the former manc

Looks like all these idiot journalists have picked up on what Catch22 has been going on about for ages now. Luckily they're wrong, as agents don't care much about money in regards to their client. And players don't care about money either.

Looks like all these idiot journalists have picked up on what Catch22 has been going on about for ages now. Luckily they're wrong, as agents don't care much about money in regards to their client. And players don't care about money either.

when it comes to wages Catch has got vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals

Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso has seemingly confirmed that his Anfield future is in some doubt.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez looks under increasing pressure as the long-term futures of his midfield stars Alonso and Javier Mascherano appear far from certain.

While Mascherano's agents have held discussions with Barcelona, Alonso has intimated he may also be looking for a better deal elsewhere.

Speaking in South Afirca, where he is competing in the Confederations Cup with Spain, Alonso stoked up the speculation surrounding his future.

"Would you be disappointed if you end up having to stay at Liverpool next season?" he was asked.

"I can't answer that question," he replied.

Benitez has already insisted he does not want to sell any of his key players this summer, with the club releasing a statement last week stressing their desire to keep the midfield duo.

source... Sky Sports | Football News | Premier League | Liverpool | Alonso refuses to commit

seems like he wants to go.... hmmm

Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso has seemingly confirmed that his Anfield future is in some doubt.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez looks under increasing pressure as the long-term futures of his midfield stars Alonso and Javier Mascherano appear far from certain.

While Mascherano's agents have held discussions with Barcelona, Alonso has intimated he may also be looking for a better deal elsewhere.

Speaking in South Afirca, where he is competing in the Confederations Cup with Spain, Alonso stoked up the speculation surrounding his future.

"Would you be disappointed if you end up having to stay at Liverpool next season?" he was asked.

"I can't answer that question," he replied.

Benitez has already insisted he does not want to sell any of his key players this summer, with the club releasing a statement last week stressing their desire to keep the midfield duo.

source... Sky Sports | Football News | Premier League | Liverpool | Alonso refuses to commit

seems like he wants to go.... hmmm

That's what me and one or two others have been trying to tell people for months but nobody wants to hear it.

*fingers in ears*

"LA LA LA LA LA LA NOT LISTENING LA LA LA "

slightly twisted by sky to suit their agenda.

amazing what you can achieve by missing out certain words.

nicked from RAWK yesterday:

Xabi was interviewed after the match by a Spanish radio and was asked a series of questions regarding the NT etc and the very last question was: "Xabi would you be disappointed if you're still at Liverpool next season?" to which he replied with a timid laugh and said " I can't, I can't answer that question for you -(pause)-but nah, nah, not at all" then the interviewer said "You just did (laughs) but i won't press you on it" and Xabi just said "Very well" and it ended with the mandatory 'take care, see you later' exchange.