You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I have it on here to see if Ken Barlow is still playing away from home (unfortunately he isn't).

Anyways, there is an old man in it who has recently had a stroke (the character, not the actor).

What an annoying old twat he is. Most annoying voice on television. God, I hope he fucks off so that he isn't still around the next time I tune into this programme.

He's a greasy old bastard as well.

Kim Marsh just gets fitter. She used to go out with my cousin and my mum met her once, said she was a blert, wish I'd gone to the BBQ that day though as I could have attempted to fulfil my lifelong ambition of inserting my entire arm up her arse. Kim Marsh, not my mother.

seriously lads, fit women or no fit women, its hours of your life spent watching that shit that you'll never get back.

There's far, far worse things on TV, especially ITV, than Coronation Street. In fact I'll go as far as saying sometimes it's actually quite funny.

There's far, far worse things on TV, especially ITV, than Coronation Street. In fact I'll go as far as saying sometimes it's actually quite funny.

I'd agree with that, not the funny bit as i dont watch it, but i've just wasted an hour on BBC2, are women better then men?

answer, well you wont like it; but then i didn't catch the end as i got bored so i came to my own conclusions.