You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wank Ban

Ginny

I used to love a wank after getting home at the end of a night on the pills.

Would last for hours.

A few times I had to make an excuse to leave a friend's house when we were all pilled up so I could go home and have a wank.

I'm one of the few people I know that doesn't suffer from pilly-willy. I'm the exact opposite, soon as the thought of sex enters my head that's all I'll think about and spend the rest of the night trying my hardest to get my end away. Took some MD last month for the first time in forever at a warehouse rave thing and when I went for a leak the brief contact I had with my dick set me off. Unfortunately I didn't meeet any sexy ladies, but when I looked back at the photos it wasn't exactly surprising.

• Upvote 1

A few times I had to make an excuse to leave a friend's house when we were all pilled up so I could go home and have a wank.

I'm one of the few people I know that doesn't suffer from pilly-willy. I'm the exact opposite, soon as the thought of sex enters my head that's all I'll think about and spend the rest of the night trying my hardest to get my end away. Took some MD last month for the first time in forever at a warehouse rave thing and when I went for a leak the brief contact I had with my dick set me off. Unfortunately I didn't meeet any sexy ladies, but when I looked back at the photos it wasn't exactly surprising.

This.

"Your place or mine love?"

xl8UoeN.jpg

"Fuck off"

• Upvote 2

This scenario pretty much put a stop to me doing drugs. As soon as the lines came out id be hunting every slut in the place trying to get my leg over and if that failed id be home ringing every bird in my phone book. Bad times. Drugs just turn me into a sex pest.

Me and Mrs Turdseye haven't spoken of it but there's been a child lock on the broadband for the last two days. It may be there for legitimate reasons but I don't want to be the one to bring it up. Thank fuck for 3G.

Sounds like she is on her own two week ban.

Me and Mrs Turdseye haven't spoken of it but there's been a child lock on the broadband for the last two days. It may be there for legitimate reasons but I don't want to be the one to bring it up. Thank fuck for 3G.

Must be in her name.  I got an email off Sky the other day asking me to let them know what level of age controls I wanted on the broadband. 

I didn't reply, I was too busy masterbating furiously. 

Will just try pictures of naked women next time and save five minutes.

• Upvote 1

This scenario pretty much put a stop to me doing drugs. As soon as the lines came out id be hunting every slut in the place trying to get my leg over and if that failed id be home ringing every bird in my phone book. Bad times. Drugs just turn me into a sex pest.

That and you just being a sex pest.

• Upvote 1