You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Rafa have congratulated Fergie

Brownie

Should Rafa have congratulated Fergie?  

279 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rafa have congratulated Fergie?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind 12 months from now - if we had won the title this year, purple nose would have said we didn't deserve it and Utd were the better team throughout the season.

And the media would have agreed.

Fuck the lot of them.

Yes he would have said we didn't deserve it, and we could have laughed at the deluded alcoholic.

IMO we shouldn't lower ourselves to their pitiful standard.

I agree 'fuck the lot of them' to be honest but we shouldn't lower ourselves.

Fuck no, since when has that twat been magnanimous about anything? "We got beat 4-1 but we were the only team out there trying to win."

Fuck off. The fact Rafa gets shit for all this and Ferguson doesn't shows you the disproportionate level of power he wields over an industry full of sheep.

He congratulated Manchester United as a club. That is sufficient. I'm afraid that for all his achivements Ferguson has no class or no honour. His actions and his words merely confirm this. How he has escaped proper investigation by the FA is beyond me - and I'm not just talking about things he says, I'm talking about the brown bag full of money he ludicrously claimed sat in the Old Trafford safe for a year. And the shithouse tag-team antics with Boss Nass a month ago. At least Benitez isn't being two-faced about it like Wenger et al. I applaud his stance. I'd do the same.

My thoughts exactly.

Oh c'mon the mutual loathing is all part of the pantomime that Sky have turned footie into. Boo, hiss, he's behind you! The press are loving it and their readers/viewers are lapping it up. No one's missing Mourinho anymore. Rafa's just playing the game.

Rafa congratulated the club, which is the maximum requirement expected out of sportsmanship.

Did Avram Grant and Maureen congratulate Slur Baconface in their last two title wins ?

Did the drunken old bastard show any class after either of our victories this season ?

If anyone at Sly Sports, BBC or Shitanta had any testicles, they would have showed minimum coverage of their success. If he doesnt show up for post match interviews, or refuse to speak to them, then they should follow suit instead of forming an orderley queue waiting to suck him off.

Instead they focus on a non story of Rafa's 'rant' and subsequent reactions, and this suddenly becomes news. Fuck off the lot of them.

Edited by House of Dirk
Edited second line

Vince Lombardi "Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser."

I disagree with that to be honest, you don't have to like losing to be a good loser, some people often confuse the two.

We had this discussion yesterday after the match, my mate was saying Fergie looks after United, says what he says for the benefit of United, doesn't care what people say (ignoring the fact he constantly refuses to speak to the press), only cares about United. I said he was a twat.

United have been better than us this season, they won the league and have proved that ALL that you need to win the league, they have been better in more departments than us. No complaints, they were better. Nothing wrong with saying that.

But why they were better! more money? better experience? more capable of winning tight matches? bit more luck? There are a number of reasons why you win the league, it stands to reason there will be a number of excuses/reasons for not winning it. Doesn't mean you are whinger or a bad loster if you look at them all! It becomes a problem when you focus on the one!

So what if Rafa stands in front the press and says 'they have more money' so long as in private he and Sammy and the rest all say, 'how can we improve, the team needs a bit more' .

Its funny a lot of people post on threads about various articles 'just ignore them' and 'doesn't matter what people say', well in that case, fuck what anybody else says, the rest of the world can think Rafa is the devil incarnate for all I care, it is what WE think that matters.

Fergie and the media in this country want Rafa to act like the 'house slave' he refuses and they don't like it. Fuck them.

Fuck no, since when has that twat been magnanimous about anything? "We got beat 4-1 but we were the only team out there trying to win."

Fuck off. The fact Rafa gets shit for all this and Ferguson doesn't shows you the disproportionate level of power he wields over an industry full of sheep.

Well said Mark.

How many times has Ferguson left us out when reading out the list great European clubs? David Irving can't hold a candle to him when it comes to revising history.

No one in the press has commented upon his obsession with us, or when he deliberately omits us when he talks of the European elite.

The national press are a bunch of deluded sycophants who hang on his every word, in fact there are more balls at a Eunuch convention.

The Mail is calling Rafa "bitter" this morning, really? Their self-appointed "Hatchet-man" is obsessed with Rafa. He slates him every week, now I'd call that bitter but I'm sure Rafa thinks more about which socks to wear than you.

The Mail is so far up Ferguson's backside they could floss his teeth. Last week Matt Lawton was questioning Stevie Gerrard's Football Writers Award on the basis that since Easter Wayne Rooney had been "awesome" (there's me thinking awards were given over a season, not 6 weeks). I noted he never argued against Giggs's PFA Award, how odd..

Then we have the BBC laying into Rafa. The supreme irony being that Ferguson won't even speak to them.

I'm sure Rafa knows that all that matter is LFC and it's fans, not Ferguson, not Sky and certainly not his ar*elicking cronies in the national media.

Edited by Kopite

Oh c'mon the mutual loathing is all part of the pantomime that Sky have turned footie into. Boo, hiss, he's behind you! The press are loving it and their readers/viewers are lapping it up. No one's missing Mourinho anymore. Rafa's just playing the game.

Word.

Jim White: "Having branded Everton a small club and having flipped out in an astonishing rant at Alex Ferguson, the butcher of Old Trafford is back for another run at the title.

"How you feeling Rafa?"

"Fuck you no? I'll be back for sure."

"Only in a re-run..."

running.jpg

Well said Mark.

How many times has Ferguson left us out when reading out the list great European clubs? David Irving can't hold a candle to him when it comes to revising history.

No one in the press has commented upon his obsession with us, or when he deliberately omits us when he talks of the European elite.

The national press are a bunch of deluded sycophants who hang on his every word, in fact there are more balls at a Eunuch convention.

The Mail is calling Rafa "bitter" this morning, really? Their self-appointed "Hatchet-man" is obsessed with Rafa. He slates him every week, now I'd call that bitter but I'm sure Rafa thinks more about which socks to wear than you.

The Mail is so far up Ferguson's backside they could floss his teeth. Last week Matt Lawton was questioning Stevie Gerrard's Football Writers Award on the basis that since Easter Wayne Rooney had been "awesome" (there's me thinking awards were given over a season, not 6 weeks). I noted he never argued against Giggs's PFA Award, how odd..

Then we have the BBC laying into Rafa. The supreme irony being that Ferguson won't even speak to them.

I'm sure Rafa knows that all that matter is LFC and it's fans, not Ferguson, not Sky and certainly not his ar*elicking cronies in the national media.

Ah, The Mail - whose Northern Football expert Ian Ladyman is surely a Manc - has he ever written anything good about us?

We really are bitter aren't we?

What happened to being fiercely competitive during the battle but then acting like a man when it's over? Just because Fergie is a cunt does not mean that we have to stoop to a lower level.

I know that Fergie is a cunt and I know that he has previous with all of this but I think it would help us if Rafa had congratulated him yesterday and that's all that i'm arsed about.

What happened to being fiercely competitive during the battle but then acting like a man when it's over? Just because Fergie is a cunt does not mean that we have to stoop to a lower level.

I know that Fergie is a cunt and I know that he has previous with all of this but I think it would help us if Rafa had congratulated him yesterday and that's all that i'm arsed about.

I'll wager that had Rafa congratulated him you'd be the first one on here posing the question "what the f*ck is Rafa doing congratulating that tw*t?"

What's the point in congratulating if you don't mean it?

And why do it anyway? Is it because that's how gentlemen do it?

Ask Ferguson why he won't talk to the BBC, yet he's never done anything to clear his name.

Ask him why he never shows this gentlemanly side when a referee's not given him all the decisions he wants.

Rafa has respect for a number of other managers, but he also sees straight through this square-dealing lot and seems intent on chipping away at it until it's either exposed or at an end.

You can't use thinking. No siree. You are wrong. I am right. I am right. I am right. I will say it over and over and over, by saying it over and over and over, it will make me right. I am right. You are wrong. Dogma. Dogma. Dogma.

I'll wager that had Rafa congratulated him you'd be the first one on here posing the question "what the f*ck is Rafa doing congratulating that tw*t?"

Haha yeah Colin, do me a favour and take a look at what I posted THE DAY BEFORE we played WBA.

Why do you think it would have helped us, Brownie? I would have thought it will have no impact either way, though you could make the counter argument that by maintaining the viewpoint he has had since halfway through the season, that he is fostering the classic Us vs The World siege mentality.

You can't use thinking. No siree. You are wrong. I am right. I am right. I am right. I will say it over and over and over, by saying it over and over and over, it will make me right. I am right. You are wrong. Dogma. Dogma. Dogma.

I think you've got some issues. Why can't you just have a debate about something without reverting to being a pansy?

There is no right or wrong on this issue, just personal preference - IMO!

"We really are bitter aren't we," is a statement. It's not one of preference. Your arrogance is astounding. You are a very arrogant man.