You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sorry, to link this to the WBA game - as per the thread theme - I should have also added that I would definitely play Torres this afternoon. We should finish as strongly as possible. I want 2nd place and 86pts. A tremendous achievement - albeit one that feels a little hollow just now.

No. we're assured automatic qualification for the Champions Cup, no need to risk him in this match or the Spurs one. We saw what happened last season when he wasn't rested, I hope he sits this one out. Alternatively we could play him and have him get "injured" in the 10th minute with a recurrence of his hamstring injury, thus ruling him out of the Confeds cup.

Seriously though, he is going to play in South Africa from the 14th to the 28th of June(assuming spain reach the final), which means he'll be off for a total of two weeks if he plays in our last match, a 2 week break is nowhere near enough, I'd rather we risk dropping points now than have his hamstrings get fucked at the beginning of next season.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's send out a message for next season. Two handsome wins against West Brom and Spurs, 86 points and a decent unbeaten run as well.

One of the main difference between us and the Mancs (and one I believe has helped them take the title) is the "fear factor" surrounding them. Teams are beaten even before they've managed to get changed into their kits beforehand and managers put a cross through games against them because they know that they're not going to get anything. That hides a hell of a lot of poor performances, because as soon as the Mancs go 1-0 up, everybody seems to accept it as game over. I'm not complaining because Alan Hansen said the same thing of us in the 70s and 80s.

We're not as feared as them yet, but we have to be if we want to win the League. As I said, 86 points, an unbeaten season at Anfield, two defeats all season and dishing out a couple of hidings in the remaining games would start something.

We just don't. The new season starts in August.

You don't have to jump to the defence of your Irish buddies, Carey.

Yeah, I JUMPED to his defence. :whatever:

I was actually picking up on some cunt behaving like...you guessed it, a cunt.

EDIT: Oh he's banned. Kool and the Gang.

I want us to go out and twat them. I don't think it would be right for us to mess about with the side considering the position WBA are in, it wouldn't really be the right thing to do.

If we had a CL final coming up then fair enough, but we have two games remaining so let's just approach them in the normal manner and try to get as many points as we can.

Let's send out a message for next season. Two handsome wins against West Brom and Spurs, 86 points and a decent unbeaten run as well.

One of the main difference between us and the Mancs (and one I believe has helped them take the title) is the "fear factor" surrounding them. Teams are beaten even before they've managed to get changed into their kits beforehand and managers put a cross through games against them because they know that they're not going to get anything. That hides a hell of a lot of poor performances, because as soon as the Mancs go 1-0 up, everybody seems to accept it as game over. I'm not complaining because Alan Hansen said the same thing of us in the 70s and 80s.

We're not as feared as them yet, but we have to be if we want to win the League. As I said, 86 points, an unbeaten season at Anfield, two defeats all season and dishing out a couple of hidings in the remaining games would start something.

Is the correct amswer.

We have to batter these today, and the cockney twats next week.