You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The mancs are battering wigan and to be honest wigan are lucky they're not at least 2-1 down. Mancs will destroy them in the 2nd half and will win comfortably. I'm refusing to get my hopes up in the slightest as we know how this game will go.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2038: Hissy fit number one. Cristiano Ronaldo is tackled by Lee Cattermole, it's a brilliant sliding challenge and the Portuguese is livid that Rob Styles doesn't give a free-kick. His arms flap so quickly when he's angry, young Ronnie.

2037: Rob Styles has told Nemanja Vidic and Edwin van der Sar to stop banging on about the Wigan goal, pointing to the tunnel if they continue their protests. They really just need to get on with the game.

Riled.

I've made the decision to turn it off because it will really hurt watching them come from behind to win, which they will.

I was expecting a comfortable win for them which would have been easier to watch, but seeing them fuck it up at first and then come back to win, like Rocky, just isn't my idea of fun.

I've turned my phone off and totally closed all contact off until later. I'm gonna surround myself with fellow reds on here to lessen the pain when it comes.

They've probably scored as i've typed this.