You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer '09 Transfer Speculation Thread

Gray - YPC

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RafaIsRafa
selling toure? that seems very strange, an excellent player and very good in the holding midfield role too.

Their supporters have been saying how shite he is for two years.

Nottingham Forest have wrapped up the permanent signing of Liverpool winger Paul Anderson for £250,000.

Anderson, 20, spent last season on loan at the City Ground and has agreed a three-year contract.

Swansea City were also keen to land Anderson, who was on loan at the Welsh club during the 2007-2008 season, and also had a bid accepted by Liverpool.

Anderson, who missed the early part of the season because of injury, made 28 appearances for the Reds.

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | N | Nottm Forest | Forest swoop for Liverpool winger

Just sell him, I'm tired of him bollocking around like that.

Yeah get rid. The lack of loyalty displayed by Alonso and especially Masch is sickening. Alonso wasn't even a regular in the international side and Masch was picking splinters out of his arse at West Ham.

Where the fuck was Madrid then? Fucking nowhere. Now these cunts think all they have to do is swan in waving cash about expecting our players to follow, well Rafa ain't having it!

Go on Rafa take these cunts to the fucking cleaners!

It could do. It really depends on how he is utilised. It's odd really... he was recommended by Hiddink and Carlo is there in charge now. Does he really want him? Did Roman buy him?

this is what will kill off Chelsea as a title force.

Roman's interferring with regards transfers, should've learnt his lesson with Shevchenko!

It could do. It really depends on how he is utilised. It's odd really... he was recommended by Hiddink and Carlo is there in charge now. Does he really want him? Did Roman buy him?

i'd love to know what Joe Cole is thinking now, the press won't write anything about him. it's like he doesn't exist (or Kenyon is doing a good job keeping it out of the papers)

Yeah get rid. The lack of loyalty displayed by Alonso and especially Masch is sickening. Alonso wasn't even a regular in the international side and Masch was picking splinters out of his arse at West Ham.

Where the fuck was Madrid then? Fucking nowhere. Now these cunts think all they have to do is swan in waving cash about expecting our players to follow, well Rafa ain't having it!

Go on Rafa take these cunts to the fucking cleaners!

Loyalty works both ways but I get your point, however wth Mascher its only paper talk.

this is what will kill off Chelsea as a title force.

Roman's interferring with regards transfers, should've learnt his lesson with Shevchenko!

It's no different than having a DoF, Ancellotti will be used to that. Anyways, Abramovich doesn't make these decisions, he has a "Footballing Executive Board".

i'd love to know what Joe Cole is thinking now, the press won't write anything about him. it's like he doesn't exist (or Kenyon is doing a good job keeping it out of the papers)

Would we sell any of our best players to Chelsea?

You're doing a good job of keeping him on the pages of these forums mate.

I'll put this in the right thread

Arby to sign for madrid tomorrow

Google Translate

The signing of Alvaro Arbeloa for Real Madrid is heated. El defensa del Liverpool podría convertirse en los próximos días en nuevo jugador del club blanco si prosperan las negociaciones entre ambas entidades. Liverpool defender could become the next days a new player in the club's white thrive if the negotiations between the two entities.

El representante de Arbeloa, Manuel García Quilón, estuvo en las oficinas del Real Madrid y la operación se podría cerrar entre 3 y 4 millones de euros. The representative of Arbeloa, Manuel Garcia Quilon, was at the offices of Real Madrid and the transaction could be closed between 3 and 4 million.

De concretarse el traspaso, Arbeloa se convertiría en el cuarto fichaje de Florentino Pérez en su segunda etapa en la presidencia del Real Madrid tras los de Kaká, Cristiano Ronaldo y Albiol. Shape of the transfer, Arbeloa became the fourth signing of Florentino Perez in the second stage in the presidency of Real Madrid after the Kaka, Cristiano Ronaldo and Albiol.

"is Rebel standing outside my house again"......probably.

More Madrid planted bullshit. I'd rather keep him and let him go on a free than sell him for some measly sum, especially to that circus.

Not as good as the headline in Marca or AS forget which. Xabi + Mascher + Arbeloa for 65m. FUCK OFF.

More Madrid planted bullshit. I'd rather keep him and let him go on a free than sell him for some measly sum, especially to that circus.

Exactly tell him that if Real dont stump up a respectable fee then he'll be cover for Aurellio Insua and Johnson, and lets see does he get a world cup call up then, fuckin joke all the same how we seem to every summer loose a player on th echeap because we let him run his contract down.