You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer '09 Transfer Speculation Thread

Gray - YPC

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

micah richards would be a perfect buy for £7-10m instead of johnson.better defender and can also play CB and DCM.hes had a bad 12 months but hes got the lot when hes 100%.............tho tbh i dont think FBs are a priority,all we need is a good replacement/competition for torres and a left sided player who can go past a man and deliver good balls into the box better than RB & AR...............were really close and if we adopt the all out attacking tactics at home for the whole season? then we will do what should of done last season and bring it back to our gaff for the 19th time

That country is Croatia. That club is Shaktar Donetsk.

Captaining them hardly screams "HUGE ACHIEVEMENT" now does it?

Disrespectful twat. Croatia went are a small country that routinely punch above their weight.

Shakhtar are one of the most talented clubs in outside the 'big leagues', but are a 'small' club by any standards.

Their previous captain was Anatoly Tymoschuk. Who captained another small eastern european club to the UEFA Cup.

Guest simon

I'm hearing from a few people Sessegson is close to signing. My opinion he is not what we should be looking at if true he would be a bad signing. He'd cost a bit too.

SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS

"Representatives of Tevez to meet with Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea tommorrow"

Interesting stuff.

EDIT: 1 team from Italy and 1 from Spain. But Tevez would rather to stay in England

Man Utd - "We agree to pay the £25.5m"

Chelsea - "We'll pay £27m and kill a child in his honour"

Man City - "We'll pay £54m"

Liverpool - "Hang on, I've got a half eaten sandwich I'm willing to share and I'll give you this wispa...ah go ooonnnnn"

SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS

"Representatives of Tevez to meet with Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea tommorrow"

Interesting stuff.

EDIT: 1 team from Italy and 1 from Spain. But Tevez would rather to stay in England

Thought he had talks with the Manc cunts already.

I'm guessing he'll stay with them then after snidey cunt leaving them.

Thought he had talks with the Manc cunts already.

I'm guessing he'll stay with them then after snidey cunt leaving them.

Yeah I think he'll stay at the Mancs too. After losing Ronaldo, Ferguson knows he'll need him next year.

But if we somehow pulled of the transfer, can you actually imagine how much Ferguson would crack up.

Guest simon
Is he a right winger Simon? and for how much?

He a midfielder i'm hearing he is gonna cost 11 mill he is very versatile though can play any where in mid. Any side as well but i don't rate him.

He a midfielder i'm hearing he is gonna cost 11 mill he is very versatile though can play any where in mid. Any side as well but i don't rate him.

Okay, just had a look on THAT wesbite,has a good build on him,direct,pacy,seems to play in the wide areas,11mill is alot but guess we will have to wait and see. We havnt really got and out and out wide player for that right side and you said he is versatile, lets hope if true he can be moulded into a top top player.

Interesting hearing about Tevez having talks,lets hope we can sway him our way. Losing your best player Ronaldo and then Tevez to your bitter rivals would be a mental blow for those cunts! Rafa work your magic. :yes:

Guest simon
Where did you see him play?

For PSG abit but i don't rate the French league only Benzema Gignac i rate no one else.