You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer '09 Transfer Speculation Thread

Gray - YPC

i heard the tour was around the new stadium, I heard Grand designs were spotted at melwood recently and one of them ran over downing's foot and broke his ankle, henry tried to help and did his back in, tevez couldn't communicate with johnson very well and silva was driving on the wrong side of the road and crashed into darren bent! Lennon sprinted off to get help but bumped into kenwyne jones who hurt his knee and zaki turned up and helped them all hide.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RAWK is full of sanctamonious you know whats.

(This not swearing lark is harder than I thought it would be!)

I was banned on there for suggesting Benitez wasn't perfect and at the same time suggesting United were a bit better last season than a lot gave them credit for!

Didn't know that. If I had I clearly wouldn't have said what I heard.

Why do people have to reply in that manner though when they know something someone else doesn't?

What happened to the idea of just saying what happened without their head up their backside?

No one knows everything, we are all human so why not just say that isn't the case actually mate this is what actually happened....

?

Grow some fucking bollocks.

You're so sensitive on here, Mr Menstrual.

RAWK is full of sanctamonious you know whats.

(This not swearing lark is harder than I thought it would be!)

I was banned on there for suggesting Benitez wasn't perfect and at the same time suggesting United were a bit better last season than a lot gave them credit for!

just ban this cunt Dave

Grow some fucking bollocks.

You're so sensitive on here, Mr Menstrual.

Sensitive? Not really I just don't see what posts like this achieve. I also don't see how accepting them improves your testicular fortitude.

I do however see from my limited time here you are the biggest prat around.

Well done.

Oh and if it is I that is so sensitive why are you the one following me round and telling me how to act? Sounds like you have more of an interest in my behaviour than I yours.

Namaste. :)

Can't believe people are saying they wouldn't be happy with somebody like Kuyt on the left if we signed Tevez?

Kuyt's just had his best season for us & scored 15 goals.

Riera/Dossena/Babel got

Adding another 15 goals from the left to me doesn't seem a bad idea.

Can't believe people are saying they wouldn't be happy with somebody like Kuyt on the left if we signed Tevez?

Kuyt's just had his best season for us & scored 15 goals.

Riera/Dossena/Babel got <10 between them & have been inconsistant at best.

Adding another 15 goals from the left to me doesn't seem a bad idea.

Think it's the idea of having 2 grafters on the wings who both naturally want to play on the wings.

The best thing Riera brings us is his natural tendency to stay out wide and give us balance.

Pranjic deal on its way,Hear it from the man himself

"I'm 90% sure I will leave. Liverpool are one of the clubs interested in me, and everyone knows I am ready to play in another league. I think I will move for seven or eight million euros."

don't see the need for us to get rid of riera to be fair.

if we were to buy tevez the only other area i think we'd need to strengthen would be the full back positions.

kuyt is equally comfortable on the left hand side as on the right, he's played there many times for holland. buying tevez would create a front 4 that would be tightly packed but also all would be interchangeable for the others. a 4 headed monster who the other team has no idea who is going to be where

our width would come from our fullbacks like they did most of this season, we'd just need another option to Bob on the right, preferably more attacking, and possibly an option on the left to replace the departing dossena. fabio is a bit fragile and we can't trust insua to be 100% ready right off.

but the beauty of bob having some cover is that he's played left back quite well previously and would be an option.

riera plays in games where rafa deems width necessary from the left flank, we always have the option of the odd game with gerrard on teh right with tevez behind torres etc.

it necessitates we have 2 holding midfielders but it works.

edit: forgot barry, he covers both cm and left back in a pinch

Why is it the 1st July for us with the window opening and not 1st June? A month and a half of this before it opens, and damn, even the window itself does my head in as hardly anything happens. Or maybe last year was just really shit.

The thought of the amount of bullshit we're going to have to read that won't even turn out happening sucks. Saying that though, if Ronaldo leaves early on for Madrid it'll make things cooler.