You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Oh dear.

Kopite

Vinnie Jones No3 - Fuck Right Off! He's a cartoon.

And Mongo above Souness?

Souey would have sent the pair of them to fucking casualty for fun. The hardest player I've ever seen, bar none. The biggest compliment I can pay Roy Keane is that he was nearly as hard as Souey, but not quite as good a player.

"Hard" seems to mean players who act hard. hard to me means playing with a broken foot, not staying down unless your leg has been ripped off. Anyone can lunge in and get sent off. half that list are fucking wusses. How can John Terry even be near a list of hard men, he fucking cries when he spills his cornflakes. Poof.

It's not a countdown of the hardest players, it's an all time 11 of the hardest men(teehee), so don't get your panties all in a bunch.

1. Harald Schumacher (F.C Cologne)

2. Ron Harris (Chelsea)

3. Julian Dicks (West Ham Utd)

4. Tommy Smith (Liverpool)

5. Norman Hunter (Leeds Utd)

6. Dave Mackay (Tottenham)

7. Norman Whiteside (Man Utd)

8. Roy Keane (Man Utd)

9. John Fashanu (Wimbledon)

10. Francis Lee (Man City)

11. Graeme Souness (Liverpool)

John Fashanu is a mad cunt, absolute nutter.

NUla5CFHim0

i0WlYxGsn-E

"Hard" seems to mean players who act hard. hard to me means playing with a broken foot, not staying down unless your leg has been ripped off. Anyone can lunge in and get sent off. half that list are fucking wusses. How can John Terry even be near a list of hard men, he fucking cries when he spills his cornflakes. Poof.

Kind of what I thought. Keane is just a fucking coward. Remember his lunge on that City player? Happened more than once and he got that reputation as a football 'bad boy' when really he is nothing more than a coward. Same as Barton. If we are going by your definition of hard then surely any list must include Jason Roberts? He played for Wigan to get them promoted to the premiership with a broken ankle. That is dedication and what defines a player as 'hard'. Not by the amount of thugish challenges you make, but your passion and influence on the pitch.

I do agree with Vieira being on that list though. People like Vinnie Jones and John Terry do not deserve to be on that list. It just goes to show you the amount of brain-dead crap what infects the minds of many football fans. Shows like Soccer AM, which just about promote fickle fans who boo their team off at half-time. Like someone said, the post-sky era has given us a new type of fan. One we all hate to see.

That list just points out everything I said that is wrong with some of the modern-day fans.

Gerry Byrne - broke his collar bone in the early minutes of a FA Cup Final and played all the way through like nothing was wrong, including extra-time.

My uncle claimed Ron Yeats was the hardest man to have ever played for us.