You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It boggles the mind how he can continually be so fucking stupid. To think that he's actually a good football player aswell like has already been mentioned makes it so much more confusing.

If he'd have sorted his head out and tried as hard as he could, he might've been the midfield player to give Owen, Viduka and Martins the supply that they so clearly need too, and could've even helped them be clear of the shit they're currently in. It's amazing to think how many things have gone wrong at that club this season.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To the lads who said they think he's a good player - in what way is he good? I think he's utter wank. What does he do well other than run around being violent. I have got no idea why so many managers - even the desperate ones - keep risking results by putting such a liability in their teams. If I managed a clun where he played, I'd tell him from the second I walked through the door that he'd never play for me and should take the best deal he could get. An absolute disgrace of a player and an even worse human being. On the plus side, he comes from a lovely family.

To the lads who said they think he's a good player - in what way is he good?

I've not seen that much of him admitted, but he looks like he has the ability to at least supply for tha toons strikers, and maybe even get a few himself. He's just an absolute nutter with his challenges though, and surely not worth even having in their squad if he can't sort that problem out.

horrible cheating dirty talentless cunty twat like bastard. i hate the cunt if you havent gathered that already. would love to see him down a dark alley. twat.

AND WOULD PEOPLE STOP SAYING HES A GOOD PLAYER. HES FUCKING SHITE. LUCAS IS BETTER THAN HIM.

Edited by torrific
NOT ENOUGH SAID

horrible cheating dirty talentless cunty twat like bastard. i hate the cunt if you havent gathered that already. would love to see him down a dark alley. twat.

AND WOULD PEOPLE STOP SAYING HES A GOOD PLAYER. HES FUCKING SHITE. LUCAS IS BETTER THAN HIM.

Of course Lucas is better than him - he is still prem class though. Even if that is Newcastle level.

Thats why he will always get a job.

The fucking cunt.

He is a very strange one is Barton. An absolute thug of a player who has crossed the line so many times now. How many ''new chances'' does one person need and so much for this reformed character bollocks.

We played City a few years ago at Eastlands around the Hillsborough anniversary and he came up to our end before the game and put flowers done and I thought okay fair play nice touch then later on in the same game he nearly decapitated Gerrard with a disgraceful lunge. Like I say he is a strange one.

I think he will end up at Everton next season.

No link, but I was in 203 today, and it looked a shithouse challenge from there. Definitely one of them potential leg-breakers.

Yeah, I thought he'd actually broken his leg or ankle after he'd been stretchered off, and couldn't get it out of my head until I actually read from the offal that that wasn't the case. Just glad that they put that info up quickly because I was gutted, and thought he was definitely out for the rest of the season.

I don't even think Moyes is daft enough to get a player like him either. Any manager on the planet with half a brain will just see that he's a liability in his current state. That's why I'm thinking Blackburn too.

Shearer looked well pissed off in his interview, it was almost as if you could clearly see that he's had enough of him and will be getting rid if he stays manager.

Shearer reminded me of Gullit on his first game in charge years ago when we also buttfucked the toon. A great pro who looks utterly defeated by the abject surrender served up by lesser players, while all the time appreciating our sex.

Barton had a little go at Alonso in the first half and Alonso wasn't happy about it and had a word with Barton when he got up. Barton never reacted and ran away. I said to my mate he'd be after Alonso and unfortunately I was right.

Barton's a fucking waster and it's absolutely criminal that he earns a fabulous wage from a game he shows no regard for.

Barton had a little go at Alonso in the first half and Alonso wasn't happy about it and had a word with Barton when he got up. Barton never reacted and ran away. I said to my mate he'd be after Alonso and unfortunately I was right.

Barton's a fucking waster and it's absolutely criminal that he earns a fabulous wage from a game he shows no regard for.

I saw that too, over by the Kemlyn near the halfway line. The fella behind me said after about five minutes that Barton would do Xabi before the end of the game.