You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Beer Festivals

Randy Marsh

Won't your mates get the rounds in? I'll always sort a skint mate out with a pint or three.

Is the right answer.

If they've asked you along, get them to buy you a pint each through the course of the day/night and then when you've got some cash buy an extra round for the generous ones next time you're all out.

Get yourself out man, beer festivals are ace!

Fuck me , I'd never consider going to one of these unless I had a couple of hundred to spend. A tenner or two would last me about 2 hrs and Id have just gotten the taste and I'd be a right miserable bastard if I had to go home.

Fuck me , I'd never consider going to one of these unless I had a couple of hundred to spend. A tenner or two would last me about 2 hrs and Id have just gotten the taste and I'd be a right miserable bastard if I had to go home.

Couple of hundred? Are you Oliver Reed?

Couple of hundred? Are you Oliver Reed?

If I go out here in Australia I have a minimum of 300 in cash on me with a card in case I run out. I don't know what I spend it on but it just goes . A 500 night is nothing to write home about , which is why I find myself going out less and less.

I went out at about 1 pm this afternoon. I was out for about 4 hrs in which time I had 18 - 20 schooners about 70 - 80 dollars won a meat tray and a 6 pack of beers came home had a nap for 2 hrs and have drunk another 17 coronas . That's nothing special really for a Saturday with me and my mates. Does that make me Oliver Reed ? I don't think so.

I went out at about 1 pm this afternoon. I was out for about 4 hrs in which time I had 18 - 20 schooners about 70 - 80 dollars won a meat tray and a 6 pack of beers came home had a nap for 2 hrs and have drunk another 17 coronas . That's nothing special really for a Saturday with me and my mates. Does that make me Oliver Reed ? I don't think so.

FUCK ME!

No it makes you some kind of X Man. I'd be in hospital long before that, isn't a scooner three-quarters of a pint? Plus the Coronas? The fuck!?

[YOUTUBE]boeX9KtSvUA[/YOUTUBE]

Possibly the funniest thing ever.

I really want to go to Oktoberfest. although my mate in Germany is not encouraging it at all, as he says it's all an overpriced tourist trap.

Maybe next year, but would a few of you lads be up for that? Tourist or not, I bet the craic is mighty.

Fuck me if that is you posting after 20 schooners 6 pack of beer and 17 coronas then i would hate to think what you had to drink when posting this

Just met the most gorgeous girl I ever went out with. I was 36 she was 24 and still brings tears to ny eyes. I fucking missed that big time. I loved taht girl lots

Are there ever any in Liverpool?

Camra do one in the crypt of the catholic cathedral. Was in feb this year.

Some of the pubs have their own. Ship & Mitre had one a couple of weeks back I believe.

By beer it tends to be bitters though rather than lagers.

• 7 years later...