Quantcast
My new pic - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fink

My new pic

Move into my new house on Thursday.

Bought this for the bedroom. Is there any better thing than a cheering, grinning King? (I should be the new laureate)

4908162~Kenny-Dalglish-Liverpool-Football-Player-Celebrates-Scoring-Goal-Against-Manchester-United-Posters.jpg

Guest The Chimp

Fink - I got the pic off the lads for my wedding, with Kenny and Rushie in colour and everything else in black and white. It's a fucking superb picture - and takes pride of place in Monkey Villas. There's a story surrounding it as well, but I'll not bore you here.

Edit. I mean getting that over to Oz not the actual shot.

Yep - sort of, why - dont birds allow the king to look upon them during the throws?

They should feel honoured!!!

I also got the charge of the lancers by boccioni for downstairs. I doubt girls like a futurism impression of armed horses charging a german trench either!

Yep - sort of, why - dont birds allow the king to look upon them during the throws?

Pictures of footballers in the bedroom tend to fall into the "don't even bother asking" series of questions.

I also got the charge of the lancers by boccioni for downstairs. I doubt girls like a futurism impression of armed horses charging a german trench either!

I get the feeling you are actually enjoying singledom Stu! I can no longer recall such freedom, Vicki "bought" me a picture of New York for my 30th (bearing in mind this was March 2008) and I still haven't got it yet as all the ones I like, she doesn't!!

How does that make any sense at all!?

Move into my new house on Thursday.

Bought this for the bedroom. Is there any better thing than a cheering, grinning King? (I should be the new laureate)

4908162~Kenny-Dalglish-Liverpool-Football-Player-Celebrates-Scoring-Goal-Against-Manchester-United-Posters.jpg

Yes there is. Having a load of 'orrible mancs in the background devastated. You have it all. That is the most perfect picture in the world.

I get the feeling you are actually enjoying singledom Stu! I can no longer recall such freedom, Vicki "bought" me a picture of New York for my 30th (bearing in mind this was March 2008) and I still haven't got it yet as all the ones I like, she doesn't!!

How does that make any sense at all!?

Its a good laugh, but if im honest, I wouldnt mind popping a kid out of somewhere haha!

Im hooked up with an artist chick from leeds at the mo. Nowt serious like.

GF GF GF!!!

But cuddly fucking toys are perfectly acceptable, go figure.

Can I point out that I have a picture of the Shankly Gates on my bedside table and would have not problem with a picture of Kenny over the bed, though my husband, the Arsenal fan might have a problem with it !!