You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Steven Cohen - just received this.

Kopite

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so the cunt has backed down then? till the next time anyway.

well done Mel.

He seems to have apologised in a round about sort of way, but then apparently an hour later spent a few minutes taking the piss out of Mel (4pool).

The man is an absolute buffoon. Even within the context of his 'satire' on Mel Abshier he manages to get his facts wrong. 'All In The Family' was the American version of 'Till Death Do Us Part' not 'Love Thy Neighbour'. Perhaps he couldn't bring himself to mock a Cockney extremist as it might suggest that sophisticated southerners, such as he, may hold unpleasant and misguided views. A moronic, cowardly, bullying, ill-educated fuck of a man who will never be anything other than completely despicable.

im sorry

but his apology is not enough.

i want him off air. being on air means that his employers still respect him.

he deserves none.

in his apology he takes the piss out of british accents, fucking cunt. why does he watch our sport?

:telloff::telloff::telloff::telloff::telloff:

this cunt ^ is more relaxed than me right now

im sorry to any americans on here, i know many and theyr great guys, but this cunt, along with our owners, has made me detest anything to do with football in america.

Guest ShoePiss

It's not even an apology, he starts off by saying "let's put this crap to bed" then at the end of the 'heart felt' speech you hear him crunch up the paper it was written on and throw it away. Then as has already been said he takes time to take the piss out of the 'acting representative' of usa lfc supporters...

He apologised in 2006 and later admitted it was fox soccer channel that made him apologise and he didn't actually mean any of it. His apology in 2009 is due to losing sponsors, nothing to do with his guilt getting the better of him.

Keep at the remaining sponsors, don't tackle this cunt directly. Don't go on his website, don't download his podcast (someone else is capturing his remarks and putting them on youtube) don't call his show.

[YOUTUBE]qhoo8T2n1Bg[/YOUTUBE]

Steven Cohen: "I want to say, and I want to get this correct, what is the difference between a cow and a tragedy? Liverpool fans can only milk the cow for so long. And here is th-the...

Cohost: Why... why are we... what is the reference?

Steven Cohen: Here is the bloody reference. Liverpool want to change the return leg of their game against Real Madrid.

Cohost: To honor dead people, is that a problem?

Steven Cohen: To change the date, what do you mean, to honour dead people? Fine, honor the dead people.

Cohost: They want to have a commemorative ceremony.

Steven Cohen: No they don't. They want to move the date so it doesn't coincide with the 20th anniversary of Hillsborough. How about you just go ahead and beat Madrid and go through to the quarter finals and call it a day?

Cohost: No, let's move on.

Steven Cohen: No, I'm not going to move on. (laughs)

Cohost: (laughs) this is rubbish.

Steven Cohen: Here's the thing. Not only is this is a tragedy, it's a tragedy of their own doing! They've done brilliantly with this, with the Heysels and the Hillsboroughs, they've done brilliantly, they have taken events that they were solely responsible for or largely responsible for and have somehow turned the world on its head and made themselves the victims. The victims! "

Cohost: Let them move on with it for christ's sake, what difference does it make, they are going to honor some dead--people that died unfortunately, let them move on, let them change the date, let them do whatever they want"

Steven Cohen: But no, they should not change the date for something that happened 20 years before, if they want to honor them than have a ceremony before kick off, get on with it! The world does not stop for Liverpool, and the events that they have created, that they are not the victims, they are the perpetrators!

Cohost: (laughs) He's trying to make up for yesterday's rant that was missed, it was a cracker.

Steven Cohen: I'm not, I'm telling you, they are the perpetrators. You are not going to change my opinion on this. And then they come out with this bollocks about "oh well we don't want to play a game on the 20th anniversary, we really want..."(makes numerous noises mocking Liverpudlian accent) Just unbelievable, they are the most despicable people. And you know who's behind this... the Hillsborough bleeding Justice group who couldn't be more corrupt and more blatantly ridiculous when they get to something like this. Play the bloody game, UEFA, don't fall for this, at the end of the day, they are just as guilty for what happened there as the police, the stadium and everything else, don't let them off the hook, they don't deserve it, and it's not a question of not respecting the 96, its not respecting the 8000 who showed up at Hillsborough without having tickets hell-bent on getting in"

That is disgusting.

Guest ShoePiss
If anyone could be arsed listening to his shite I bet it's full of gaffes like the Love Thy Neighbour one.

I'd like to see people phone in and politely press him for details on why he really left England, who he supported as a kid, who his favourite players were, first match he went to and so on. Ask him the same sort of stuff about that Geber guy.

His show is crap. The US soccer fans are being short-changed.

I disagree, I don't think any Liverpool fans should be calling his show. From the start of this I've been of the opinion that his tactic is that of a shock jock, he doesn't care about the facts or whether there's any basis for his opinions, it's purely to gain exposure. Calling his show is playing into his hands. The only way communication with him should be done is on an open forum, not one controlled by him.

I disagree, I don't think any Liverpool fans should be calling his show. From the start of this I've been of the opinion that his tactic is that of a shock jock, he doesn't care about the facts or whether there's any basis for his opinions, it's purely to gain exposure. Calling his show is playing into his hands. The only way communication with him should be done is on an open forum, not one controlled by him.

I took issue with you saying this a few weeks ago, at this stage however I agree with you.

im sorry

but his apology is not enough.

i want him off air. being on air means that his employers still respect him.

he deserves none.

in his apology he takes the piss out of british accents, fucking cunt. why does he watch our sport?

:telloff::telloff::telloff::telloff::telloff:

this cunt ^ is more relaxed than me right now

im sorry to any americans on here, i know many and theyr great guys, but this cunt, along with our owners, has made me detest anything to do with football in america.

Erm, he's a cockney? Employed by Rupert Murdoch? Are you surprised by this? Clearly he's a cunt, and G+H are cunts, but there are a lot of good supporters in the states.

Where's the apology? He says let's put all this crap to bed, reads off an apology given to him by his boss (up until now that's all fine) but then scrunches the paper up loudly, and continues to bad mouth Mel. That is not an apology, that is a hypocritical pisstake!

And that accent!

Is Mel from Halifax?

He is as shit at apologising as he is at presenting a football show. One thing I'm glad of is that he will fight for me to express my opinion as that is something very dear to him. Well, Steven, here's mine...

Steven Cohen is a fucking cunt.

He is as shit at apologising as he is at presenting a football show. One thing I'm glad of is that he will fight for me to express my opinion as that is something very dear to him. Well, Steven, here's mine...

Steven Cohen is a fucking cunt.

That RIS is a fact.

That RIS is a fact.

I can't for the life of me imagine why anyone would want to listen to those witless twats broadcasting. In that original rant from February, he actually sounded like he was spitting. i wouldn't find that enjoyable to listen to if it was about any subject.

I can't for the life of me imagine why anyone would want to listen to those witless twats broadcasting. In that original rant from February, he actually sounded like he was spitting. i wouldn't find that enjoyable to listen to if it was about any subject.

It is because he is British. A shit person, shit broadcaster but they need someone who is British with passion. At least I think that is the real reason.