Quantcast
Danish ref tells it like it is, C.Ronaldo is a cunt! - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Code

Danish ref tells it like it is, C.Ronaldo is a cunt!

3 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

The most relevant part of the whole thing is the questionnaire that he answered for his own lawyers (that we only have because of Football Leaks).

By pretty much any possible definition, he's just admitted to rape there. This is categorically NOT a "he said - she said" type thing where we don't know the truth. If that document is valid, then he definitely raped her.

I wonder if that document could be used as evidence? Under Attorney-Client privilege it should not have been leaked. Without the document however there is no real evidence.

Surely if it has been leaked though it should be evidence

If someone admits to rape/murder whatever to a attorney then they should not be able to deny that to the courts, surely in any normal society they attorney then becomes part of a conspiracy to cover up the crime.

Also what cunt that has a man admit to rape would then do everything in their power to slander,hush up and keep the cunt on the street

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

The fact he paid over 300k to her as hush money should be enough for any decent human to agree he did it. 

Is it a fact now?

4 hours ago, M_B said:

I wonder if that document could be used as evidence? Under Attorney-Client privilege it should not have been leaked. Without the document however there is no real evidence.

She went to hospital the night it happened and they did what they call in the States a "rape kit," including doctor's report, photographs, and full statement. Apparently it's pretty compelling, contusions, trauma, the whole thing. This is exactly the evidence the payoff was designed to make sure never saw the light of day.

2 hours ago, M_B said:

Ok I didn't know that. Should read more.

He's in trouble. I wonder if that had anything to do with him leaving Madrid?

Are you implying that extradition between my fantasy missus and this twat could have something to do with that transfer? 

I can't see this going anywhere (other than bad publicity). America is filled to the brim with rich people paying their way out of charges.  If they can void the non disclosure agreement then a massive can of worms will be opened. It could be argued that a victim of any crime is to all intents and purposes not in a fit state of mind to make such decisions.

Trump for example must have hundreds of these in play, a case like this could lead to a free for all.

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

As if the incel lobby is going to believe a rape claim just because the perpetrator signs and dates an admission...

Don’t worry about the Incel’s, if he can get this case up to the new Supreme Court, then he’s golden

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Wudzy said:

Der Spiegel publishes agreement signed by Ronaldo and Kathryn Mayorga in 2010

https://en.as.com/en/2018/10/07/football/1538946647_100226.amp.html?id_externo_rsoc=comp_tw&__twitter_impression=true 

That is bad. Hope he gets sent down the odious little twat. 

Will he go to prison? Nope.

Will he have to fork out millions to settle it? Yep.

"Millionaire in getting away with sexual assault" shocker.

On 10/9/2018 at 4:56 AM, Bjornebye said:

That is bad. Hope he gets sent down the odious little twat. 

Yeah, there's pretty much no denying it at this point.

He might have a case to get his money back due to her violation of the NDA, but he should be headed to prison anyway. He won't, of course, but he should be.

• Upvote 1