You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Birds from Buffy

Hand Shandy

Pick one...  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one...

• Gellar?
    • Hannigan?
    • Caulfield?
    • Carpenter?
    • Dushku?
    • Little sister who was too young then but is quite hot now?

I saw all the Angels and would definitely say that the last season was one of the best, if not the best. Can't remember the other seasons that much, but I have 5 and it's definitely good.

Mind you, I was a massive fan of that series, and fucking gutted that it ended at 5.

I am not really arguing from a position of strength, as its a subject I am entirely ignorant of, but the first series was easily the best. There followed a slow decline until the whole story line with his son, by which point it was getting really daft.

I also heard, completely by accident, that the guy who played a character called Lorne died of a heart problem a month or two back.

I am not really arguing from a position of strength, as its a subject I am entirely ignorant of, but the first series was easily the best. There followed a slow decline until the whole story line with his son, by which point it was getting really daft.

That reminds me I think I missed a huge chunk of it, mostly when his son was first around. To save his son though he did something later on in the story, and..........well things got better, there's no point in explaining it really, but yeah, I really liked it as it got towards the end.

Just checked and it was season 3 I missed, that was when his son was introduced, so maybe I missed the weakest season. (I remember there being flashbacks though of Angel and his son both into Cordelia and them falling out, and I thought that was a bit stupid. Glad I missed it I guess...)

I also heard, completely by accident, that the guy who played a character called Lorne died of a heart problem a month or two back.

Ah, that seriously sucks. His char irritated me a lot at first, but I ended up liking him quite a bit. Just checked and he was 33 aswell, that's sad.

How anyone finds that titless ginner more worthy of a game than Gellar, or indeed any of the others on that list is quite beyond me.

She's cute!

I don't think any of them are particularly outstanding. They all look like pretty standard US teen drama fodder to me.

Not a big Buffy fan, but there was one episode I caught once that had a really fit bird in. She was lead singer in a band and it turns out that she's a werewolf, of course, and she sets out to seduce some ginger nerd who is a friend of Buffy's and is also a werewolf.

She was fit as fuck.

I don't think any of them are particularly outstanding. They all look like pretty standard US teen drama fodder to me.

Not a big Buffy fan, but there was one episode I caught once that had a really fit bird in. She was lead singer in a band and it turns out that she's a werewolf, of course, and she sets out to seduce some ginger nerd who is a friend of Buffy's and is also a werewolf.

She was fit as fuck.

She was called Verucca

You can't get excited about a girl named after a fungal foot infection

It just has to be Geller. She is such a little cracker and you just know that when you got that little innocent looking girl all alone she'd be dirtier then £5 truck stop prossie on acid. I actually love her so much I'd happily follow her around at a distance and then watch her sleep through her bedroom window just before robbing her socks from the washing line.

She was fit as fuck.

edit : nm, you already found pics.