Quantcast
Killer Flu... - Page 16 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Salou

Killer Flu...

I was laughing about this with my mate the other day.

The Human Race is a proper bunch fannys.

Tell that to the families of the hundreds who died in Mexico. It was only prevented from spreading by years of planning for such an outbreak.

Tell that to the families of the hundreds who died in Mexico. It was only prevented from spreading by years of planning for such an outbreak.

Mexico has an estimated population of 111 million. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico

And a few hundred died of it? Most of the people I read about who died had underlying illnesses and didn't necessarily die of Swine flu alone. A lot more people die each year of common flu.

Scouse Missionary, I'm not sure I like your condescending tone. I am a swine flu survivor, contracting this terrible virus back when it was new and potentially fatal, so along with the bit of a sore throat and very mild headache I endured for 3 days I also had the fear of death hanging over me like a shadowy spectre. Swine flu is no laughing matter.

Regular flu kills loads more every year but is that treated like the next big thing to wipe us out?

This was just another big panic about something that turned out to not be that harmful after all.

SARS anyone???

P.S. I'm not going to Mexico. They marry their Donkeys and I'm not advocating such behaviour by boosting their economy with my precious pounds.

Isnt this a classic case of the media making us all paranoid in their desperate efforts to sell newspapers/ fill news channels.

[YOUTUBE]87WqBDgc7wY[/YOUTUBE]

It's that time of year again. The red tops are bang at it. According to the Mirror we're sending more soldiers to battle Ebola than we are ISIS.

Run! Run! Ebola is coming and we're all going to die!!

According to the Daily Mail, ISIS jihadists are going to infect themselves with Ebola and blow themselves up. Which hysterical fuckwit comes up with such guff?

wth.gif

So I see there’s another virus about to wipe us all out? Been nice knowing you all. 

Except for NV. The cunt. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

At the risk of sounding like Red Phoenix, it's definitely a biological weapon.

Seems to have started in a market illegally selling wild animals. Karma police are sounding their sirens.

The cunts would eat anything over there so it's no surprise to see this happen often over there. 

My nerves are gone between Trump and now this. Don't fuckin ruin it for us up seeing 19 land...

11 hours ago, clangers said:

I watched Contagion a while back, I can see how this is all going to play out. We were wondering what could possibly stop us now from winning the league?

I'd consider sacrificing that as long as it meant Gwyneth Paltrow carked it first, the fanny candle selling harpy.