You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what did he do I missed it, went mental when he scored..... Ivebeen trying to find it but cant, anyone got a link.

There's a Youtube clip at the top I think - but do you remember what Fergie kicked up a fuss about with Rafa? His hand gesture to Sam Allardyce that never was? That's what Dirk done when he got the 3rd.

There's a Youtube clip at the top I think - but do you remember what Fergie kicked up a fuss about with Rafa? His hand gesture to Sam Allardyce that never was? That's what Dirk done when he got the 3rd.

The offal has the goals for free. I can't see them as I am not in the UK. Cunts.

LP repped for lending me his offal login.

Good lad!

Dirk gets a flash(slightly NSFW):

[nsfw][/nsfw]

And Masch has cottonned on:

Absolutely brilliant, can't rep as I've been a rep slag in the last 24 hours. Masch's face after he looks at Kuyt is cracking me up. These piccies are going in the archive for sure.

Edited by liverpudlian_15
slowing down the page