Quantcast
The drunk thread. - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

I think we need a proper drunk thread, an anything goes, no spell checks, nothing. what you type goes.

I am about to hit the Vodka and coke.

see ya laters

Love melons.

I have not had a drink for four weeks and I'm not touching anything for the next two because I've been pretty ill. It's fucking shite and I miss the total randomness of your actions whilst fucked out you brains.

I will more than make up for it though in two weeks time as I jet of to the party capital of Europe for the summer and drink the place dry. I shall become an alcoholic and be pissed day and night.

I may come back to put a wanted ad on the fleabay for a new Liver.

Throws the mispelled word in to make it look like she was drinking.

1 aznds 3/4 bottles down negged when i cva you little cunt.

oh and anything does, so no correcting typws remeber?

• Upvote 1

I'm fucking leathered if that's okay but the damn iphone corrects every think. As proof I'm discussing fannys with the missus and a druken mate, drinking out of date baileys.

I'm fucking leathered if that's okay but the damn iphone corrects every think. As proof I'm discussing fannys with the missus and a druken mate, drinking out of date baileys.

Rules

started on Vodka now on this beauty

This is the thread where I meant to just post. My druken evening has been ruined as the missus who drank as much as me is now snoring and producing the noise of a fuckin flymo. Jusified murder should appear on the statute. Selfish cow could have let me drink more before going to bed.

Wibble wibble wat the fuck call your sle f a drinker, not bein arsed but i drink and i get fucked up, oh sudnsday what a shocker, imaagine if i had a hangover an it was a weekekday well acataually yeah tehats aalll the time but so what fuck you jesus wever all got are crosses to abare cha'mon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate this part of the day when you have to accept the night has come to an end, glad I don't have to step over strewn bodies like in previous times and it is nice to be getting back to the family but I want to prolong getting twatted before normality!

erm, up to start a new day, did take me almost an hour to get up.

Still way over the limit to drive, and should be until about 2pm so i've worked out.:wallbutt: