You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

the travel and tribulations of NP are legendary and continue to be so

Happy New Year matey and may the Heineken go down a treat. I'm on shitty budwieser now as its the only lager my mum drinks. its a poor do

Your poor Mum, I was surprised at the amount of Budweiser in England. Get her on the Stella..... son beater.

She doesn't drink at the best of times, Stella would kill her. Besides i thought you were against all things Belgian.

I'm getting soft in my advanced age; the fight for the Congo, their waffles and fancy sea shell chocolates, Rwanda, etc. I've still got no time for the bastards.

I even ate loads of Brussels sprouts this Christmas.

Guest Pistonbroke
The missus has just gone to bed and it's a toss up between a wank, Jules Holland and his recordedathon and some Xbox plus headphones.

I might do Vodka, Film, Xbox and wanking although that seems mighty optimistic from where I'm sitting (alone on the sofa).

My missus is on the blob, i'll have to settle for a blow job. Oh the hardship of it all. Jim Beam bottle nearly emptied and i might just fuck off to bed after me job.

Guest Pistonbroke
throw one up the shitter. good way to bring in the new year

I can honestly say i'm happy she doesn't like that. I hate being in a tight spot, if i'm not going to pot the red then i ain't going to get a chance to sink the brown.

Ahh new years day....having drunk and in good form, shooting bitches with MAN GUNS all iun a game's play for a "PLAYA" like me and others on here.

My bitch just called me in too.....COINCIDENCE??? I think not. Bitches love the MAN GUN when its the special occasion

I'll send you a vid UNRIGHTOUS if you send me one :drool::drool:

Fuck all your BJ getting bastards. Looks like the gf has drank too much tonight.

Funny... right after I posted that. The girlfriend requested my presence in the bedroom. Go figure.

Lance for some reason i had you down as more then a half hour job done man. I'm disappointed; and i'm not your girlfriend.

edit, 21 minutes??

As for the rest of you on abut BJ's, your on the GF - its suck treats. Your also all dreaming, we women are not ones to wait around with our gobs around your pieces waiting for your drunken arses to finish the job, you can't, your all wastes of space when pissed. Your on your own.

I'm also stuck in the bedroom getting a kid to sleep. You fuckers.

I went out at 6pm and came back at 10 for a bit, then went to a party to show my face and ended up staying until 3am without drinking at all. I was driving though and couldn't be assed forking out for a rip off taxi so that's why i didn't drink. Now i am home and about to eat my way through a selection box, happy days.

Wasn't as good as I'd planned.

Happy New Year everybody. I love you all very, very much! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ETA: I mean I wasn't as good as I'd planned, not the night, which was fantastic. Happy new year! (I said that with the emphasis on 'new', like a yank).

I'm not even that drunk. I'm still coherant, I was just having a tendancy to post Pixies lyrics before, for some reason. Happy Birthday, you gang of bollocks.

Did anyone watch Joools Holland before? It was brilliant. Al Murray (who I've never really liked but have somewhat of a newfound respect for him now) was absolutely bladdered, trampled over David Coulthard, knocked red wine over some girls bright white jacket and whenever Jools went to talk to him replied with "Hootenanny". About 7 times. Hahahaha.

Want to hear my joke about butter?

Nahhhh you might spread it.

Margerines much more spreadable. Shit on toast though.

In my pj's and bed's next.

Get in, i've just done 48 hour stint with just 6 hours sleep.

I've not done that since i was breast feeding, I fucking rule. That is all.

Good night, good morning, what ever. Happy new year! (i think i may of said that already?)

Guest PurpleNose

Woken up still a bit pissed. Remembering the kareoke, girl in the toilets, and throwing a kebab at a passing police car.

Food or more sleep?