You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mates over from Salt Lake City. Saying at mine for the week. All went out last night. Ended up in some bar watching a fleetwood mac tribute band trying to get one of my mates to bang his other mates mum who was also in there. Hanging today. BBQ, unmentionable and possibly some beer. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm on my third cider already. Only got 3 left, good job I also have a crate of beer as back up. Tomorrow I'm gonna be hanging with bangy kidney syndrome. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm on Magners, 2.29€ a fucking bottle from the booze markt!!! In fact the 20 bottles I bought were more expensive than the 2 crates (2 times 20 0.5 litre) of beer by some fucking distance!!! 

But fuck it, a case of have or have not. 

• 2 weeks later...

My ol fella has somehow been getting 24 Tim slabs of thatchers for £8, his sheds full of it.

We're going for a BBQ this afternoon and I rang him last night to sort out what time he's picking us up.

He tells me Jen has been giving him shit all week to get the grass cut ready for the BBQ as he had the week off work.

Fed up of her nagging he tells her to donut herself. So she stands up and storms off to get the shed keys to get the lawnmower out.

Fat cunt hadn't moved so fast for 30 years.

• 2 weeks later...

My missus had a works party at some boozer I've not been in for years tonight, walked in and went straight into the toilet in front of them all, had a big messy shite, came out and they were all laughing at me, I'd gone into the ladies.

Twat.

My missus had a works party at some boozer I've not been in for years tonight, walked in and went straight into the toilet in front of them all, had a big messy shite, came out and they were all laughing at me, I'd gone into the ladies.

Twat.

Just because you're in Scotland doesn't mean that the signs on the lavvy doors mean "men" or "men in kilts".

The one with a skirt is the ladies, for future reference.

I thought it said 'Laddies'.

5/1 he shits it. 

Her friend stopped over last night on their way back from Dorset. Lots of beer and tequila with a bbq then we decided to go out. Me and him were about 20 yards behind the girls when he stumbled (from new zealand not that it matters) into some fella who was with a group. Fella starts giving him shit, next thing 3 of his mates jumped me, booting my head when the dragged me to the floor. Smashed my lip to bits, head is sore as fuck as well. I'm only arsed about the hangover. Fucking tequila. 

5/1 he shits it. 

Her friend stopped over last night on their way back from Dorset. Lots of beer and tequila with a bbq then we decided to go out. Me and him were about 20 yards behind the girls when he stumbled (from new zealand not that it matters) into some fella who was with a group. Fella starts giving him shit, next thing 3 of his mates jumped me, booting my head when the dragged me to the floor. Smashed my lip to bits, head is sore as fuck as well. I'm only arsed about the hangover. Fucking tequila.

Thats a hell of a stumble mate. Couple of days worth there.

Anyway, I've managed to get hold of the CCTV from the incident you were talking about. Look familiar?

Nc1vAVM.gif

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Jesus it has been a long day, had 14 bottles of Weizenbier, not totally drunk which is quite frightening but I reckon I'll be in bits when my alarm clock goes off for the cricket.....fucking shitty Saturday defeats.