You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just lost plot and spewed ,my ring, bad times

Just chuckled at that, hopefully it won't come back on me later on.

Have been drinking moderately for most of the last 12 hours or so as I had to visit family, and am going through 6 more cans before I'm done, so will probably be drunk, but with luck not at spewing point. Then just new years eve left.

Last night was one of the best nights I've had in years. Cream was fucking brilliant, met up with my good friends from Scotland who I met in Ibiza and had a brilliant party in the hotel afterwards.

My hangover was brutal this morning and I decided the only way to get rid of it was to start drinking again... it worked.

I'm just about recovered now. I blame Christmas when I started drinking at 1pm and finished at 4am due to the Dangerously Family party. I was then up at 9 and had a joint for breakfast before tidying from the house party and going the pub again at 2pm in preparation for a certain sporting event that happened yesterday around 5:30. From that sporting event I went to another pub then into town to meet a couple of mates who I hadn't seen in a while. Went in the Hanover now it's been done up and it's a doubles bar, Double JD and coke for £3 in town which is a bonus. We then won a big bottle of Cava in a raffle that the pub was doing and went back to my mates flat and drank bucks fizz. This was on top of the beer, cider, smokes, pie and JD I had consumed that day.

Before I left their flat I did possible the worst smelling shit in the world then got a cab. Luckily the polo mints I always buy at the aforementioned sporting event prevented me from chucking up in the cab. I got home about 1 and proceeded to throw up, and again at 4am. Bed can't come soon enough for me

Last night is a massive blur. I remember being at the Esso garage on Sefton Street about 5am this morning buying a load of Pickled Onion Monster Munch and not knowing how I got there. Had to walk back into town and looked for a taxi for about an hour wondering where my mates had gone.

The last they saw of me was giving some Girl a piggy back down Hardman Street.

Last night is a massive blur. I remember being at the Esso garage on Sefton Street about 5am this morning buying a load of Pickled Onion Monster Munch and not knowing how I got there. Had to walk back into town and looked for a taxi for about an hour wondering where my mates had gone.

The last they saw of me was giving some Girl a piggy back down Hardman Street.

One of my mates did that a couple of weeks ago and the girl pissed on his back, his face when we told him was priceless as he was too drunk to realise himself.

It was a bit like this part of Superbad.

e3S0h3yzueE

Waheeeyyyy

Last day of getting pissed and then probably done for ages. Am starting now with vodka and lemonade and going for the 'drinking moderately for 12 hours' bit, that worked on boxing day and will hopefully work today aswell. Off to my mates later and have a taxi booked with my brother, but will almost surely walk back because I won't be able to hack anything but fresh air and a long walk home instead.