You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest PurpleNose
can anyone really drink 2 bottles of russian vodka ? that's usually 2X 70cl 45% alcohol

after half a bottle im usually so pissed i can hardly walk.

Takes a bit of practice. But its like water after a while.

Anyone still up drinking? Got one and a half cans of carlsberg left here, and I'm still thinking how nothing what I've drank is compared to what Unrighteous/Lance has had. Off to garage shortly for more, and vodka for my brother, but mine's mainly for crimbo day after I've had sleep. Will probably go to bed in the next couple of hours.

Only BACC, Croque Monsieur, odris and Strontium Dog logged in....any of you drinking? I'm mainly bored and wondering. Fuck going to garage will suck with all the ice and no grip left on my shoes.

Unrighteous, what vodka do you drink? My brother was wondering after I read what you posted, because he's on about Russian vodka which he's been drinking, but it's the proof isn't it that decides how strong it really is? Don't drink it myself, but brother is wondering.

My ability to read cyrillic is dodgy, but I think its called Flagship. Its a blue label, and it was strong in flavour but pretty smooth.

Anyway, hangover update: I am currently fine, except my guts are blowing out wind like a trumpet at a jazz festival.

Lately, my hangovers have been compounding over the length of the following day leading to a painful coma of a sleep... so I will update further when that starts happening.

Merry Christmas to all.

Oh and Lance, 'the big legend' is talking complete bollocks. There's no way he drank two bottles of vodka.

Im afraid that the proof is in the empties... We went through six bottles of Flagship, but they arent huge bottles, and started working on some bottle that looks cheap and hasnt a single bit of latin based language on the bloody thing.

can anyone really drink 2 bottles of russian vodka ? that's usually 2X 70cl 45% alcohol

after half a bottle im usually so pissed i can hardly walk.

It was over a decent period of time... as the shots started at 7pm. The gfs dad is in a bad way this morning. He walked up to the breakfast, didnt get anything except a large beer, and then walked out of the room.

The sisters boyfriend is doing as well as I am at the moment... he already drove somewhere today. Yikes.

The gfs dad is in a bad way this morning. He walked up to the breakfast, didnt get anything except a large beer, and then walked out of the room.

Made me laugh that as I imagined someone doing it on christmas day and it made it funnier. Thanks for saying what vodka you had anyway, will ask my brother if he's tried it before. I've not slept since 10 last night or something and was feeling shit as I'm on my 14th can, but since you came back and talked about all that vodka again I'm not really arsed about my own drinking in comparison, so cheers!

Guest ShoePiss
Im afraid that the proof is in the empties... We went through six bottles of Flagship, but they arent huge bottles, and started working on some bottle that looks cheap and hasnt a single bit of latin based language on the bloody thing.

It was over a decent period of time... as the shots started at 7pm. The gfs dad is in a bad way this morning. He walked up to the breakfast, didnt get anything except a large beer, and then walked out of the room.

The sisters boyfriend is doing as well as I am at the moment... he already drove somewhere today. Yikes.

Ah right, this the stuff then? 5cl bottles, shit you must have been hammered!!!!! You crazy American/Canadian.

file_94_278.jpg

Had more sleep and pretty much back to normal now. I think those energy drinks help sort you out a bit, but it takes a while. And if you wake up with a bad hangover the feeling of energy drinks mixed in can be seriously bad at first. Glad it wasn't that fucked up, even memories of that happening months ago make me cringe.

Guest Pistonbroke
Hmmm, something tells me the top one was the cat running across the keyboard.

it was the rats, but funnily enough i can type pretty good when i'm pissed. In fact i have it off to a tee :)