You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Anyone else go red when they drink? Used to be if I drank twice in a few days, now it's all the time. Googled it and it's called Asian flush ( im not asian)  I can do a month off, four bottlesand I look like an alchy

I’ve got an Asian mate and that absolutely happens to him

• 1 year later...

I'm too hungover to find the hangover thread, but for future reference, thinking, 'I'll just have a glass of wine to finish off' at midnight after drinking a load of beer is a fatally bad idea. Especially when you come to at 5:30, sitting in your computer chair outside of 2 bottles of wine.

• 2 months later...

Nothing like completely losing your bearings whilst pissed.

When I was 18 I went to Anglesey with my Auntie and Uncle in their static caravan for a few days. I got completely hammered one night and upon waking up about 3am for a piss I ended up getting into their bed and my auntie screamed the place down. Nothing kinky, they were both in their 70's.

2 hours ago, Elite said:

Nothing like completely losing your bearings whilst pissed.

When I was 18 I went to Anglesey with my Auntie and Uncle in their static caravan for a few days. I got completely hammered one night and upon waking up about 3am for a piss I ended up getting into their bed and my auntie screamed the place down. Nothing kinky, they were both in their 70's.

Similar happened to me many years ago. I shared a house at the time with a mate.

After a night out I managed to persuade a lady to accompany me home for below average sex (for her, not me. I had a great time). 

At some point in the small hours I visited the toilet but, on the way back, took a wrong turn and climbed into bed with my mate, rather than my earlier conquest. 

Not sure how long I was there but when he woke me with some choice expletives, I was convinced it was him in the wrong room, not me. 

Oh how we laughed the next day. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

For some inexplicable reason I started drinking heavily at about 2:45pm today. And now I can't sleep and the room is spinning.

I wish I was 15 again and could just vomit and sleep in my own sick and wake up feeling relatively ok.

Fuck 30+

Early start that. I'd have been in bed by about 7pm.

4 hours ago, Elite said:

Early start that. I'd have been in bed by about 7pm.

Didn't know what else to do after the unmentionable.

I remember writing that message and it taking me about 15 mins to get the spelling correct haha.

Thankfully, no hangover. I think eating myself into a coma with pizza after helped tremendously. Just a bit tired.