You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck it. Fuck it all

Lucky Pierre

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst decision of the season was at Old Trafford.

An hour gone, United 0-0 Bolton. Ronaldo is tackled in the box, falls over and doesn't even appeal for a pen (truly astounding) and Rob Styles gave it. Fucking ridiculous.

Another example. You could write a fuckin book on "questionable" refereeing decisions they get. Bennet last season would get his own chapter.

It goal was over the line, to be honest.

However, that penalty was criminal. Gomes clearly hit the ball with his hand for me... Am I alone?

Also, HOW THE FUCK did Scholes not get sent off again? He was on a yellow card and he literally grabbed a Spurs player by the arm and dragged him back.

Fuck sakes.

He had a clear yellow card not given as well, before his first yellow card.

results today would have meant FUCK ALL if we'd pushed on after xmas and done the business. There's no grand conspiracy in favour of United, against US, with the FA in cahoots. WAke up.

WE NEED THE KILLER INSTINCT ALL SEASON. Itwas OURS to LOSE...and we LOST IT, if we go on to fail getting the Title at this stage.

I'm not even going to give that pack of idiots entrenched at Old Trafford, my precious energy by pointing the finger.

If they snatch the Prem , then next season we'll take all we learned this season and its OURS. BY GOD ITS OURS.

It goal was over the line, to be honest.

However, that penalty was criminal. Gomes clearly hit the ball with his hand for me... Am I alone?

Also, HOW THE FUCK did Scholes not get sent off again? He was on a yellow card and he literally grabbed a Spurs player by the arm and dragged him back.

Fuck sakes.

He had a clear yellow card not given as well, before his first yellow card.

You're definitely not alone with the pen decision.

Scholes should of got sent off also I thought.

How did the ref know the ball was over the line for certain and why didn't whoever was ref make the same assumption when Carroll clawed it out from about 3 feet behind the line a few years back against Spurs aswell?! Penalty was never a penalty aswell, sigh.

I was thinking that aswell. Did the ref have a good view of it?

Stop blaming Howard Webb and the F.A. etc, yes poor decisions of course, but home draws to Fulham,West Ham,Everton,Stoke,Hull and Man City have also contributed to everybody's frustration.

Contributed, yes. We've had a go at the team/manager for that. Now this week it is Webb's fault we're not top, so we're having a go at him. Next week it will be Bennett, whatever game he refs in next week. Oh yeah - you mention Stoke - That's 2 points robbed off us by a ref. We scored within 20 minutes, and when he decided he didn't want us to have the goal, he allowed Stoke to sit back and park the bus.

Contributed, yes. We've had a go at the team/manager for that. Now this week it is Webb's fault we're not top, so we're having a go at him. Next week it will be Bennett, whatever game he refs in next week. Oh yeah - you mention Stoke - That's 2 points robbed off us by a ref. We scored within 20 minutes, and when he decided he didn't want us to have the goal, he allowed Stoke to sit back and park the bus.

So for 89 minutes we had the chance to score correct? Park the bus? what else do you expect stoke to do? come out and play 3 up front?

That's football mate, I have been very lucky in my life to watch Liverpool win the league plenty of times and european cups, so it does not grate on me like you lads who have never seen us win it.

It will happen soon, but please believe me when I say we got these decisions back in the glory days.

So for 89 minutes we had the chance to score correct? Park the bus? what else do you expect stoke to do? come out and play 3 up front?

They were attacking decently until they got the scare that was the goal.

When we were winning the league, were our title rivals having goals ruled out randomly? Or did Molby ever get tackled by a keeper 100% fairly and have a pen given? Serious questions, I am intrigued and would like to know this.

What's important is that they struggled to do much until the pen was given. Spurs then capitualated as they do when under any kind of pressure, no matter how well spurs are playing you just know any kind of pressure and they will fold. The kind of space they had and flimsy challenges Spurs were making made it too easy.

Evra looked weak and if he gives everyone he plays against that kind of space then theres still hope. I can see why Rafa sold Keane he takes an age to make get the ball under control and make his mind up and moves peeter out.

They were attacking decently until they got the scare that was the goal.

When we were winning the league, were our title rivals having goals ruled out randomly? Or did Molby ever get tackled by a keeper 100% fairly and have a pen given? Serious questions, I am intrigued and would like to know this.

I am talking before Molby. We had our fair share, we got it today as well. Never a free kick on Mascherano yet we score. Its swings and roundabouts mate.

Worringly they are closing in on the goals difference, within two of it. United deffo have a lot of strength in depth when it comes to attacking players. Not happy.

We are still in it though I didn't exppect us to get anything from this game. I think it will come down to the games clustered around the CL games and it'll depend on what decisions Ferguscum makes.

...They will 'win' it again, and I just can't take it. ...

I have got a feeling for us. Call it female intuition - even though I am a bloke. I can feel it in my uterous thing.

Last game of the season. Controversial defeat for them - last minute winner for us.